Autor Thema: Hey Falconer, now's your chance for a GOOD US festival  (Gelesen 2691 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Hey Falconer, now's your chance for a GOOD US festival
« am: März 12, 2008, 02:00:19 Vormittag »
Taken from the ProgPower forum and webpage:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Serenity Cancels PP USA IX Appearance

I have just recieved notification that Serenity have been forced to cancel their performance due to reasons beyond their control. I will have no further comment on the situation other to say that those wishing to see the band in the future should probably book a flight to Europe.

So........

I obviously have a list of bands that have expressed interest in performing on file. I also have a list of bands that have impressed me since I made the roster decision many months ago. I could tap a replacement within 24 hrs. However, I have decided to just open it wide open and see what happens. Let's have some fun and get the fans involved as well.

So do you know any bands that want the opening slot & the chance to elevate their career? This is your chance to tell every band you know that is willing to take the opening slot by the balls and run with it.

Have them (band member or manager only) email me at and ONLY at opener@progpowerusa.com with a link to their website/myspace page . They will recieve an automatic reply stating that we recieved their email and appreciate their interest in the festival. Due to the large volume of emails that I anticipate, I will not respond to each email personally. There is no deadline or firm announcment date. I will simply name the band when I find the one that kicks my ass and agrees to terms. Please remember that this is an OPENING SLOT and probably geared towards newer bands that are hungry as opposed to veterans that expect certain requirements to be met.

I will not accept emails from fans on behalf of bands. I will not accept emails at any address other than the one listed above.

Get busy folks and get the word out.

Glenn

--------------------------------------------------------

Falconer would make an EXCECLLENT edition to the ProgPower lineup in September, especially as an opener.  I realize that Falconer is not a new band, but here in the US, they would be new to many people.  And alot of US Falconer fans go to ProgPower, and would absolutely wet themselves with glee if Falconer appeared at ProgPower.  Stefan, if you guys were hoping to play any festivals this year, here's your chance!  Glenn covers air fare AND hotel for all ProgPower bands, as I recall.  That's a pretty sweet deal. :) 

Don't make me beg. :D
« Letzte Änderung: März 12, 2008, 02:04:13 Vormittag von AngelOfMusic »

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Re: Hey Falconer, now's your chance for a GOOD US festival
« Antwort #1 am: März 17, 2008, 05:30:35 Vormittag »
Replacement band selected.  Saint Daemon from Sweden.  This post can be removed.  Thanks. :)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Re: Hey Falconer, now's your chance for a GOOD US festival
« Antwort #2 am: März 17, 2008, 08:43:42 Nachmittag »
 :'( -enough said....