Autor Thema: MITHOTYN Live video  (Gelesen 13027 mal)

Stefan W

• Gast
MITHOTYN Live video
« am: November 29, 2009, 09:08:53 Vormittag »
The only known live recording of Mithotyn is now up on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/falconermusic

What I know, this is all that exists.

Prab

• Gast
Re: MITHOTYN Live video
« Antwort #1 am: November 29, 2009, 01:52:51 Nachmittag »

Awesome stuff :D

Man, you guys look so different :D I mean, Stefan, you as a long haired headbanger fuckin rocks :D
Cool clip, really! Thanks for uploading!

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: November 29, 2009, 05:58:14 Nachmittag »
Awesome!!
 :56:

Nyholm

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: November 29, 2009, 07:11:29 Nachmittag »
Awesome! You guys sounded really good live!  :bangersmiley:

cuauhtle

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 02, 2009, 08:28:14 Vormittag »
1st time seeing Mithotyn in motion!
and have to say this is truly an epic video.

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 04, 2009, 10:33:07 Nachmittag »
Greatest ever!  ;D

waxlrose

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 11, 2009, 12:56:00 Nachmittag »
@Stefan - I understand now, why you had realised at some point to start life  in REAL & TRUE music or in the other words why to initiate FALCONER project - no offense man   :dead:
« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 13, 2009, 10:15:41 Nachmittag von waxlrose »

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 12, 2009, 12:08:46 Vormittag »
what a gay comment

waxlrose

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 13, 2009, 09:59:21 Nachmittag »
Maybe you're fag yourself you sexually frustrated stupid idiot - at least try to understand what I have said... but the thing is, Black crap non-Metal still sucks, no matter what(except Bathory - btw_Quorthon also realised at some point how absurd and poser and fucking FAGGY Black Metal is so, he started Viking Metal era - only one in many examples).
Black Metal - FAG poser non-metal, even Linkin Park has more soul in their computer nu-metal songs than crap like Venom or totally funny and fag shit like DimmuBorgir. Metal itself in the real spirit doesn't provide true and pure listener with evil feelings in soul &  childish retarded view on people and the world , so BM are for real faggots, punks and childish minds like you, maybe thats why you're offended.

This kind of antiMusic just doesn't make any sense than making  a caricature from yourself, every TRUE metalhead knows the same thing.

« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 13, 2009, 10:20:43 Nachmittag von waxlrose »

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Dezember 14, 2009, 12:21:16 Vormittag »

I believe that every "true" metalhead is quite aware of the fact that tastes differ and that there is no such thing as the "truest form" of metal or any kind of music. Trying to force elitist thinking into a subculture cannot be the right way, I feel. Such behaviour doesn't unite, it divides.

waxlrose

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: Dezember 14, 2009, 01:18:06 Vormittag »
I agree with you in sense that we need to respect each others musical ways, but I also disagree that the above thinking as you call it, is one of elitist nature. At least for me music is more than a subculture and positive energy, what I said is nothing more but raw truth, and REAL truth itself was and will be always a hard way of remembering for most people what they and their lives REALLY are . There is greater music in general way, why? Because each other of us had been given with something called spirit and soul as a ground for life energy and sense of life...this is where we mostly differ in as an individuals so in the same way our paths and abilities of cognition are in huge difference. Some of us will discover our sense of life and self-identity, MOST of others won't - raw truth.

« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 14, 2009, 01:20:39 Vormittag von waxlrose »

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Dezember 14, 2009, 08:08:50 Nachmittag »
What Prab said.  :whatever:

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: Dezember 14, 2009, 08:42:56 Nachmittag »
Hahaha, that could easily be the most retarted post ever posted on this board. Lay off the hash-pipe and stop acting like you know anything.
Saying that there is any such thing as TRUE music is completely and utter stupidity, and even if there were, I don't see why Falconer should be any more true than Mithotyn or Venom for that matter.
To me it seems you like music about flowers and cornfields in the summer and perhaps 'evil' black metal makes you cry. Well, that doesn't justify you bashing a perfectly good band, which might be a thing of the past and might be a completely different style than falconer, but without which Falconer would have never been.

btw, I'm not offended, I just think you're a dick.

waxlrose

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: Dezember 15, 2009, 01:12:10 Vormittag »
The only thing that is retarded is your uncivilized mind incapable of resolving my words into sense, it's just too obviously that this kind of discussions are just too deep for your level of cognition and education... and somebody who is living monotone life like 90% of people(so it's good to live in lie, easier than see the truth around you and who you really are), sadly but true that this kind of raw_people are just keep trying to make excuses and relief only to feel good in their illusion and pathetic world instead of trying to be better than most of misanthropic and frustrated people in todays world.
You have to FEEL reality & truth in music among the 95% of uncreative and raw garbage - you've to be better and spiritually improved than most of people to understand this in depth. It's not something that every one is capable of. (THIS IS WHY FALCONER AND LOST HORIZON ARE SO POPULAR - sad contrast).
Remember of the only one fact, best  music in its TRUe meaning will always be one discovered by few. You'll never and ever find MTV around it, millions of dollars, marketing, and creativity bottom of the modern "artists".
There are only few civilized and most of others - remember!

It was always easier to be stupid and blind in every sense of meaning, it was - it'll be - it's just easier to be like most of the people - in negative way!
« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 15, 2009, 01:31:36 Vormittag von waxlrose »

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: Dezember 15, 2009, 01:14:19 Nachmittag »
Really? Seriously?

With all due respect, you won't be making any friends here with this attitude. This is the lowest kind of conversational manners I remember ever seeing on this board.

If you feel that, for instance, Falconer's music is in some way superior to most other artists, well, I personally would agree with you on that, but in my case, as in yours, it is merely a personal preference, an opinion. You cannot just somehow magically elevate your own subjective view on matters to a level where it becomes absolute truth. Lots of people will disagree with you because their tastes, outlook on life, etc., differ from your own. I can't believe I have to spell this out, one would think that is the 101 of civilized opinion exchange.

If you are going to be as needlessly aggressive and intolerant of other people's opinions, as demonstrated by your last posts, then really, ask yourself why you are here, on a music-related forum, if you are going to discriminate against differing opinions. That is just no basis upon which one can discuss anything without it turning into a stupid flamewar.

Again, what Prab said. It's all in the eye of the beholder. For me, as for you obviously, Falconer's music carries a lot of magic shall we say and meaning that resonates with my innermost self very intensely. I also dislike the majority of, say, Black Metal because it just doesn't. But that's just me, or you for that matter. The music that you find dull, void of meaning or whatever may and most certainly does bring to their hearts and souls just the same amount of "true meaning" (whatever that is, which, again, you are not the boss of the internet to decide) as Falconer does to you and me. And to pretend that this could not be so and that you are only the slightest bit better than them just because they have a different taste of music than you - that's just plain fucking... really not good.

If you wanna reply to this, I politely ask you that you do so in a civilized manner and refrain from insults.

Thanks in advance,

Horus
« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 15, 2009, 01:16:41 Nachmittag von <Horus-Nikopol> »