Autor Thema: Question to Stefan about Indungeon  (Gelesen 7472 mal)

Deze

• Gast
Question to Stefan about Indungeon
« am: März 01, 2010, 10:51:46 Vormittag »
Hello, Stefan !
I have some questions about your a very old band Indungeon  ;)
At first, why you played bass on first album and only on second take more accustomed role of guitarist ?
And the second (strictly speaking, the main question  ;D): who was main composer of Indungeon ? You or Mikael Andersson ?

P.S. By the way, it was very cool band  :pleased:

Stefan W

• Gast
Re: Question to Stefan about Indungeon
« Antwort #1 am: März 02, 2010, 09:03:37 Nachmittag »
I played bass on the first album because it was from the beinning more of a fun thing and me playing bass and Karl the drums made it feel fresh and fun on a sort of drunk teenage kind of level. The band was an idea sprung out of the fog of alcohol but later unfortunatelt became more serious and for the second album I took the guitar instead. The party feeling was lost as we tried to do something good instead of something fun so to speak.
The first album is perfect thrash 'n' roll perfect for the warm up party (if you´re not the music police)

Can't really remember the composing credits but i think I wrote slightly more than both Mikael and Jonas.

Deze

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: März 06, 2010, 10:19:12 Nachmittag »
Thanks, Stefan !
The band was an idea sprung out of the fog of alcohol but later unfortunatelt became more serious and for the second album I took the guitar instead.
Wish to notice, second album turned out even a little better than the first ;) It's very pity that it was last. Imho, Indungeon seems to be one of the most interesting thrash/death bands (maybe, because you don't forget about writing good melodies... :pleased:)

grym

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Oktober 09, 2010, 06:27:16 Nachmittag »
Was going to start a thread about this, lucky i did a search first. Machinegunnery of Doom - Holy crap, found it a few days ago and it's absolutely fucking incredible. I don't hear much slap bass in metal and it works perfectly, a groovy thrashing ride to the apocalypse.

Both my questions about why Indungeon ended and whether I should get The Misanthropocalypse have been answered; but is there any chance of you and Karl working together again in future? Both Mithotyn and Indungeon have both produced some unique and excellent material and I doubt I'm alone in wanting to hear more.

Thanks, Josh.

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Oktober 10, 2010, 03:11:43 Nachmittag »
we are actually working on a new project that incorporates both Metal of course and reggea and old school Hip Hop.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Oktober 11, 2010, 09:01:41 Vormittag »
we are actually working on a new project that incorporates both Metal of course and reggea and old school Hip Hop.

Sooooo...you're going to be the Scandinavian version of Orange Sky?   

Hahaha, nice try, Stefan.  I'd say "April Fools!" but it's not April yet!   :lachen:

snoatroll

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Oktober 11, 2010, 09:17:26 Vormittag »
It seems to me it's going to be a new style of music in general. ) Just imagine Karl to singing hip hop. :lachen:

Stefan W

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Oktober 11, 2010, 08:27:52 Nachmittag »
The key is just to get that fat beat going. He´s a cool muthafucka that MC Karl!

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Oktober 12, 2010, 02:43:01 Nachmittag »
The key is just to get that fat beat going. He´s a cool muthafucka that MC Karl!

:biggrin: ;D :lachen:
THOSE comments TOTALLY made my day :D HAHAHAAAA!

Please proceed, I'd like to know more about that glorious heavy thrash hop reggae project that MC Karl and you are working on!
What are the lyrics about? :D

Karl

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Oktober 16, 2010, 03:18:49 Nachmittag »
WTF???  :sauer:     ;)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: Oktober 24, 2010, 07:01:51 Vormittag »
Uh oh...I don't think Karl got the memo!   :icon_lol:

The Black Knight