Autor Thema: what album is the best for you?  (Gelesen 6006 mal)

Doomzh

• Gast
what album is the best for you?
« am: August 21, 2010, 04:32:30 Vormittag »
Hello Dear Falconer's fans, i'm here again and i just want to kno, for YOU, reading lirycs, contain and music, the best album of Falconer.

Well, i love  all the album's, but I feel identified with Chapters From A Vale Forlon.

Have a good day to all!

bye.  :bangersmiley:

Karumis

• Gast
Re: what album is the best for you?
« Antwort #1 am: August 27, 2010, 12:28:13 Vormittag »
For me it is also Chapters From A Vale Forlon. It was the first album i heard from them. And at the time i was away from my homeland.. i was in Scotland and it brightened me every time when I felt depressed or had a tough day... So this one is special to me :)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: August 27, 2010, 07:33:26 Nachmittag »
Chapters happens to be my favorite, as well.  However, the s/t album would, if The Clarion Call happened to be on it.  I believe the Clarion Call makes Chapters the superior album. :)

Doomzh

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: August 28, 2010, 09:00:00 Nachmittag »
Chapters happens to be my favorite, as well.  However, the s/t album would, if The Clarion Call happened to be on it.  I believe the Clarion Call makes Chapters the superior album. :)

well i'm agree with you... clarion is a amazing song

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: August 29, 2010, 04:38:37 Nachmittag »
"Falconer" or "Northwind". I can't really make up my mind about which one is the best.

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: August 30, 2010, 01:03:48 Vormittag »
"Falconer" or "Northwind". I can't really make up my mind about which one is the best.

I feel the same way.

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: September 01, 2010, 09:29:24 Vormittag »
For me, it's the selftitled debut album, "Falconer"!
I like the raw energy of the songs and the recording quality!
In addition it has a very high emotional value for me. After all "Falconer" and "Chapters from a Vale forlorn" were the very first albums of this truly brilliant band, that I checked out. That was a intense time, pretty long ago.
Of course, the latest two albums are also very high up on my list :)

cynic73

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: September 29, 2010, 08:02:35 Vormittag »
Hello Doomzh, welcome to the forum!  :)

I've been totally in love with "Among Beggars and Thieves" ever since it was released and I've stated somewhere that it's my favourite album....but now I'm leaning more towards "Falconer" again. I just love songs like 'Mindtraveller', 'Royal Galley' and 'Per Tyrssons Döttrar i Vänge'!

From what I've read now, the next album might very well be my next favourite!  ;D

Evolleypove

• Gast
what album is the best for you
« Antwort #8 am: November 11, 2010, 01:07:50 Nachmittag »
All expert
can someone advice which is the best software to use to make an album eg size format: 8"x12" that later will be print into hardcopy? Thanks