Autor Thema: The most Amazing thing!  (Gelesen 6043 mal)

Euthanasia

• Gast
The most Amazing thing!
« am: September 06, 2013, 09:00:47 Vormittag »
Guys, I don't know how to put this down in words but the most amazing thing happened to me the other day...

Starting from the beginning, a couple of years ago my brother was into this band that I had previously not heard of called Falconer, hey I thought! why not buy all of the albums for his birthday? Bought them I did and oh lord, did I fall in love! As long as me and my brother lived together all was fine and well and I played those albums for years and years on my stereo. Recently however we moved apart and the albums of course stayed with him.

As you fellow Falconites know, living without the sound of Mathias voice, Stefan's incredible feeling for all things epic, Jimmie's soloes, Karsten's incredible blasts and Magnus's bassline is just... it's just... not possible! So I scoured the internet looking for a site where I could buy the albums again! And so I stumbled upon a site called "Bengan's Skivbutik" Ordered the albums I did... the days I had to wait were long and hard... excruciatingly long and hard... but the albums arrived and like a child on christmas I opened up the package, and there they were... my babies... my beautiful babies! I picked them up one by one, kissing them in order of course as I put them on the table next to me... I reached the album at the bottom, Chapters From A Vale Forlorn kissing it aswell and putting it next to me... god did I feel good... finally they were all in my hands again! But wait... there was something more in there... what could this possibly be?

I reached my arm inside the package in order to get to it, it seemed quite flat and lay waaaaay back in a dark corner of the package... I grasped it... feeling it thinking aahhh it's just the invoice... I pulled it out of the package and what was I staring at?... what was I staring at!!!?!?!?!?!

What I held in my hand was the most holy of items... the most amazing thing that has ever... EVER happened to me... the one thing in my life that I now treasure the most! (sorry girlfriend)

In my hand I held a signed postcard with the Northwind motief hand signed by every member of Falconer!!! Can you believe that... I... nobody, a guy with only one thing I want from life...to see the Falcons live... I was now, in my hand, holding a postcard signed by the very hands and minds of the band I love!?!?!?! My mind is blown! i don't know how to type... what to type... this is... it is... sent from the heavens! if any of the Falcons read this... THANK YOU! I will treasure it for always!?!?!?! THANK YOU!!!!!

// Markus

tip

• Gast
Re: The most Amazing thing!
« Antwort #1 am: September 06, 2013, 02:19:36 Nachmittag »
I don't think a signed piece of paper ever made someone happier...  ;D

But seriously, you either need a new girlfriend or your priorities checked.  :icon_razz:

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: September 13, 2013, 07:07:40 Nachmittag »
Congratulations to that pleasant experience, man :)
Hopefully, all of us, who've yet to see Falconer play live, get a chance to do it sooner than later :)

Rock on!

Greetz from Vienna,
Prab 

No Idol

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Oktober 15, 2013, 08:51:33 Nachmittag »
sounds nice.

and to see them live seems to be a rare pleasure. they concert way to seldom.:(

AngelOfMusic

• Gast