Kommerz > Bands

SANGUINARY TRANCE – Wine, Song and Sacrifice EP [Black Metal, Austria]

<< < (2/4) > >>

SgTr:

- Legacy #118, 01/2019

SgTr:
"Wine, Song and Sacrifice is truly an EP to behold. Through three offerings it is incredibly varied and unique, each track bringing something different to the gnarled and chewed up blackened table. With ripping riffs, a greatly varied vocal delivery, machine gun drumming and an overall raw and powerful production, Wine, Song and Sacrifice is an excellent EP. This is an unmistakably superb and a very well rounded debut offering."
- Cadaver Garden

SgTr:
"If they had not told me that this was from 2018, I could easily guess that it is old material. And every time I hear it I can not stop thinking about Hirilorn, Sacrilegium or even the first Satyricon material; [...] A unique experience; an unparalleled journey of chaos and madness perfectly made through these three tracks that together tell a story of evil and secrecy.
6 stars of 6: A Masterpiece."
- Arkhon (via Google Translate)

SgTr:

- Deaf Forever #29

SgTr:
"Well bugger me sideways, there aren’t many EP’s that pack this much clout AND vision. All in all, a strong first offering from the fledgling outfit. Whatever visions Sanguinary Trance have witnessed in the twilight, one can only hope they will return soon. For now, allow Wine, Song And Sacrifice to consume you. It’s corrupting tendrils will bury deep into your flesh, ensuring you’ll be hitting repeat into the wee hours of the dreadful night. 8/10"
 - Musipedia Of Metal

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln