Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 197431 mal)

The Metal RN

• Gast
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #105 am: März 18, 2005, 10:03:27 Nachmittag »
Glad to hear from ya Cecelia!!
Sounds like fum Ryan!!!
Nat-, sorry to hear about the car and all :(  Have you moved to a new flat recently? Did I miss something?

I have been a little less active here as they have taken away my office space, (low man on the totem pole) and my computer as well, so I will have limited access at work for a while. :(

It was looking good for us going to Apocalyptica and all on Tuesday when we had a little incident, as Metalmaiden was leaving her workplace she was startled coming down the stairs and fell akwardly and fractured her shoulder :cry:  she is resting well, even did a review with her one hand!!!, what a trooper!! :wink: she has been in pain and can not move her left shoulder as the bones are presently in good alignment and needs to set on its own. she is doing fine and is as independent as ever, but we may be a little proccupied for a while.

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #106 am: März 18, 2005, 10:34:37 Nachmittag »
Ouch :-/
Please tell her to get well really soon and to try to use the time to fully  recover.

@Cecilia: Glad to see you're still alive and decided to get back to us.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #107 am: März 19, 2005, 12:20:37 Vormittag »
:oops:
yup, I'm going to have to take it easy for a while. Probably won't be around as much and it's frustrating typing with one hand.
(Try Control/Alt./Delete one handed! haha)
But my ears are working fine so at least I can relax to some good metal....minus the headbanging of course!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #108 am: März 19, 2005, 09:19:03 Vormittag »
@ MetalRN: sorry to hear about your being the low man on the Totem Pole.. must suck being the one that the dog comes by to piss's on... lol.. hope you find a resolution for getting your own mini office back...

@ Nat: sorry to hear that you were involved in a car wreck.. I remember a couple of years ago talking with you about all the pain you were going through having to fix this and that just to get it to pass inspections..... hope you get it on the road soon and hope to see more of you back again here real soon.. yay for bleeding tv btw... \m/

@ Metalmaiden:  I hope that you recover fast and fully.. I know the pain of breaking bones and I feel your pain. I will pray for your health taht everything work out in the end.. better grab the whip and put a skirt,high heels and a apron on the RN so he can be your lil servant.... hope all gets better.. and dont crank up the metal to much.. dont wanna look forward to having to by you whisper 2000's so that you can hear later on in lfe.. lol!

@ Every one else.. it is good to see that every one who has checked in is doing well for what it can be.. and that all sanity seems to be as normal for every one..... so if it is good I hope it stays that way or gets better. if its bad Im sorry to hear that and hope life becomes grand for you soon...  take care all!!!!! long live metal  :bluebanger:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #109 am: März 20, 2005, 03:02:27 Nachmittag »
Oh, lots of strange news these days... Sorry thing with your shoulder, MetalMaiden!  :( Of course I add my few cents to the best wishes for your recovery. :)

And MetalRN - you have the opposite problem of me then, for I do have internet access in the office ONLY and not at home still... ;)

@Ryan: Oh, well, the car I damaged some days ago (when fresh snow was falling onto the icy street and it was half past twelve in the night and stuff...) is a different one than that crappy Volkswagen I had so much trouble with... Got rid of that one about a year ago, luckily. The current one is all perfect - only the driver was a bit out of control for a second and wham - that's it. Will have it fixed next month, I think. It's nothing big in the end, but costs a fortune, because of the necessary spare parts and painting issue...

@MetalRN: Oh, yes, I moved into the new B4M headquarters at the beginning of this month! I think you saw the post around the corner, where I invited to a initiation party or something (what I had to cancel unfortunately)..?
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #110 am: März 20, 2005, 04:34:32 Nachmittag »
Ahh yes silly me. Hope to see it someday!!!

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #111 am: März 24, 2005, 05:29:42 Nachmittag »
Hope you will get well soon, MetalMaiden!

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #112 am: April 04, 2005, 03:45:15 Nachmittag »
Hi there guys!! Since i'm new to the site it takes some time to read all topics and decide which suit me best for an entry.
I'm lucky though cause it's only the beggining of April so i'm on time for the monthly check in.
I'm listening to Never Surrender by Saxon right now, drinking wine , we had an 8 hours electicity cut down but at last it's over!!! It's frustrating to think that we are all so dependent on electricity...
The weather has lost it!! Only an hour ago the sun was shining and now there's some heavy rain pouring down ...
See ya!!    8)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #113 am: April 04, 2005, 03:50:38 Nachmittag »
Well, perfect timing for the electricity breakdown, isn't it? :)

Nice to see you are getting around the different forums, welcome aboard and thanks for initiating this month's check in.

*checking in* :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #114 am: April 04, 2005, 03:58:34 Nachmittag »
By the way, since there seem to be some alchemists here regarding the flu , i'll give you one that the English refer to as the "Hot Taddy". You take two portions of Southern Comfort, one portion of boiling water, half a spoonful of honey and half a spoonful of lemon juice. Stir well and drink and wave the flu bye bye!!!  (cause hell, where are we gonna find your famous southern moon shine over here???)
It always works !!!

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #115 am: April 04, 2005, 04:04:21 Nachmittag »
Thank you Odin !!!  :)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #116 am: April 09, 2005, 03:49:18 Vormittag »
yep. you guessed it.. its that time of the month. no not "THAT" time of the month where men usually wish to deal with there dreaded "mothers in laws" then there other halfs because "Aunt Flow" is in town.... its Check in time!!!!!!!

atm I am just starting a new job. close to home so that I may be close to my father, Im working as a second lead mechanic for a well establishes auto shop. and let me tell you I forgot what manual labor was all about.. even the sound of the word makes me cringe.. man being a truck driver made  me lazier then all get out.. and yes I am no longer a truck driver.. i am working a regular 9 to 5'er... never thought this day would ever again come.. but here I am...

Cecilia

• Gast
« Antwort #117 am: Mai 03, 2005, 07:04:54 Nachmittag »
Hey guys! I've been around. Everytime I try to come and read my Mom calls me to do something, or I'm working! About three weeks ago I started working at the new local Subway (sandwich place). I've been working there part time. I've also been spending a lot of time with my dog. He's great. I've been off from school for about a week. I go back tonight. I have two weeks of classes and then finals. This Thursday night I have one of my finals.  :shock:
Ryan Bear called me a few weeks to check up on me. He was in Oklahoma. I have no clue where he is now or headed.  :( Hope everyone else is doing great.  :)

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #118 am: Mai 03, 2005, 11:05:16 Nachmittag »
<crossing fingers for your finals!>

Greetz,

Tex
PS: Greet Ryan from me, will ya?

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #119 am: Mai 03, 2005, 11:09:59 Nachmittag »
Hi there!!
Still recovering from the Greek Easter (hehe), which is a great opportunity to get together with relatives & friends and rejoice by wining and dining all day long!! (So much for the resurrection!..)
Too much had to be done the past weeks but  tomorrow will come to an end, i can smell summer in the air (finally!!) , feeling happy, though i'm about to face a new ordeal (knew that this day would come though, so i'm fully prepared) , more details when/if needed..
Be well people, be happy and prosperous!!