Zombies > Falconer

How are you feeling, Stefan??

<< < (3/6) > >>

Metal:

--- Zitat von: "Sestra" ---Interesting photo... It seems to me that drinks are international... As for me? I don't like it and prefer not to do... May be it's even funny! :?:  Whenever, I wish everybody to live without a headache :P

P.S. The thing yuo call drink we caii алкоголь (alkhogol) or бухло(boohlo :mrgreen: )
--- Ende Zitat ---

Ain't "Vodka" russian for Water  :roll:  :lol:

Sestra:
I don't like VODKA and it seems to me you know about it much more than I do! :D
It's really pity, that you accosiate our country only with vodka and bears... :cry: I'm a bit dissapointed...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Radagast:
Ah, don't worry about it, my country gets associated with, among other things, whiskey, junkies, men in skirts and really, really bad football.

TexJoachim:

--- Zitat von: "Radagast" ---Ah, don't worry about it, my country gets associated with, among other things, whiskey, junkies, men in skirts and really, really bad football.
--- Ende Zitat ---

Man, you shock me!
I would have expected a Scotsman to know the distinction between whisky and whiskey.
;)

That said, do you have any idea where I might get a red or black Douglas plaid (yes, plaid, not a kilt)? I'm webmaster of www.tantallon.de and would like to show off.
:)

Greetz,

Tex

Odin:
(Whisk[e]y)

Ah, it would have been a save bet to say that Joachim would be quicker with this reply than I am.  :roll:

Didn't taste either of 'em for quite a while... should change that, hehe.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln