Autor Thema: FALCONITES, we are!  (Gelesen 3449 mal)

Prab

• Gast
FALCONITES, we are!
« am: September 26, 2006, 06:52:24 Nachmittag »
Hi guys!

I just got the Northwind album in my hands and while browsing through the booklet (which's artwork is excellent by the way) I immediately noticed something :)
It's just a tiny little detail no one might care about or even discover. But I did and it stuns me.

Okay folks, so those of you who have the album by now, take the booklets and go to the very very last page.
There on the lower right corner it is.
Just above the "Offical website" note.

Yes, I'm talking about the very last line of the "Thanks and cheers" paragraph.

"last but not least all the Falconites!"

:D  :D

The more regular members of these forums might know exactly why this is so important to me.

Because I actually invented the term "Falconite"  :D

Okay, I know, this sounds very showy and boastful and be sure guys, I do not want to come across like a show-off. Forgive me if I do.
But hey, use the search function here at the forums. For the keyword type in "Falconite", then in the lower left corner at "Display results as" choose "Posts".
There you have it :)

I hesitated for a while, I wasn't sure if I should go and open a thread for this.
But I wanted to share this with you guys.

Remember the "New Album Title Announced!" thread?
There we had a little discussion about the correct term for the "Falconer fans".
I was, as usual, using the term "Falconite" and terroxxx made a point there, that the fans of a band called "Falconer" should obviously be called "Falcons".
So we kind of agreed on "Falcons".

But now we have it in the booklet - Falconites! :)

I guess Stefan has read the word somewhere here or on the old forums as well. I've been using that word for quite a while now (the long-term members might remember). Maybe he liked that term too :)

Man, I so hope that you guys don't think I'm braging around here with this tiny little bit of detail.
I only meant to make a small and humble notice of what caught my attention!

For me personally, as a devoted Falconer fan, this is simply stunningly fantastic.

Greetz
Yours Prab

miked79

• Gast
FALCONITES, we are!
« Antwort #1 am: September 26, 2006, 09:57:08 Nachmittag »
hehe falconites :)  , thats sweet

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Re: FALCONITES, we are!
« Antwort #2 am: September 26, 2006, 11:21:31 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"
Hi guys!

I just got the Northwind album in my hands and while browsing through the booklet (which's artwork is excellent by the way) I immediately noticed something :)
It's just a tiny little detail no one might care about or even discover. But I did and it stuns me.

Okay folks, so those of you who have the album by now, take the booklets and go to the very very last page.
There on the lower right corner it is.
Just above the "Offical website" note.

Yes, I'm talking about the very last line of the "Thanks and cheers" paragraph.

"last but not least all the Falconites!"

:D  :D

The more regular members of these forums might know exactly why this is so important to me.

Because I actually invented the term "Falconite"  :D

Okay, I know, this sounds very showy and boastful and be sure guys, I do not want to come across like a show-off. Forgive me if I do.
But hey, use the search function here at the forums. For the keyword type in "Falconite", then in the lower left corner at "Display results as" choose "Posts".
There you have it :)

I hesitated for a while, I wasn't sure if I should go and open a thread for this.
But I wanted to share this with you guys.

Remember the "New Album Title Announced!" thread?
There we had a little discussion about the correct term for the "Falconer fans".
I was, as usual, using the term "Falconite" and terroxxx made a point there, that the fans of a band called "Falconer" should obviously be called "Falcons".
So we kind of agreed on "Falcons".

But now we have it in the booklet - Falconites! :)

I guess Stefan has read the word somewhere here or on the old forums as well. I've been using that word for quite a while now (the long-term members might remember). Maybe he liked that term too :)

Man, I so hope that you guys don't think I'm braging around here with this tiny little bit of detail.
I only meant to make a small and humble notice of what caught my attention!

For me personally, as a devoted Falconer fan, this is simply stunningly fantastic.

Greetz
Yours Prab

Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't just write 'thanks to prab'!

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: September 26, 2006, 11:25:41 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "jakob_hasse"

:roll:

For what?

Radagast

• Gast
FALCONITES, we are!
« Antwort #4 am: September 26, 2006, 11:40:02 Nachmittag »
Hmm, I always prefered 'Falconians.' And by "always prefered" I mean "just thought it up right there." :lol:

Mindtraveller

• Gast
FALCONITES, we are!
« Antwort #5 am: September 27, 2006, 12:38:38 Vormittag »
You are still just fanboys/girls to me, the lot of you....

*after saying that, uses a crystal ball to see the future events that might happen - in order*

Just kidding people, I love you all!

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: September 27, 2006, 10:07:26 Vormittag »

For what?

I was joking...  :wink:

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: September 27, 2006, 12:06:13 Nachmittag »

For what?

I was joking...  :wink:

I see, I guess it's sometimes difficult to get a joke when the smilie is missing  :P
Typical "online forum misunderstanding" :wink:
That's why I keep overusing them :twisted:

Spawnie

• Gast
FALCONITES, we are!
« Antwort #8 am: September 27, 2006, 03:59:24 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mindtraveller"
You are still just fanboys/girls to me, the lot of you....

*after saying that, uses a crystal ball to see the future events that might happen - in order*

Just kidding people, I love you all!

:lol:

Thats pretty cool. I'm pretty new to the board so I'm sure that I'm not in that realm yet, but it is pretty freaking cool, none the less!

J-Roc

• Gast
FALCONITES, we are!
« Antwort #9 am: September 27, 2006, 05:04:09 Nachmittag »
this makes me feel incredibly important!