Autor Thema: monthly check in guys and gals!!!!  (Gelesen 198316 mal)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
monthly check in guys and gals!!!!
« Antwort #120 am: Mai 04, 2005, 10:40:23 Vormittag »
@Cecilia: Good luck for the finals! ...and greetings to the bear. ;)

@Dorian Jane: Out thoughts are with you. You appear to have the strength needed. :)

About myself... gonna leave for a few days off tonight. Ahhh, hopefully weather will be fine so we can go out biking around the countryside. Have fun and - c ya!
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #121 am: Mai 04, 2005, 01:54:11 Nachmittag »
@Cecilia: Yeah ! Good luck girl !
@Odin: Thank you.Have a great time ! (i'll dance the sundance for you to have a fine weather  :wink:  )

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #122 am: Mai 04, 2005, 02:01:37 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"

@Odin: Thank you.Have a great time ! (i'll dance the sundance for you to have a fine weather  :wink:  )

You think you might try to send some sunwaves here too? ;) It's freezing cold.. And the sun hasn't bothered to show up for days... :(

Good luck from me too, Cecilia :)

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #123 am: Mai 04, 2005, 02:33:11 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Zitat von: "dorian jane"

You think you might try to send some sunwaves here too? ;) It's freezing cold.. And the sun hasn't bothered to show up for days... :(

Oh i will  :) .. but you should better reconsider visiting Greece.. It's simply fantastic this time of year.. 8)

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #124 am: Mai 04, 2005, 04:12:02 Nachmittag »
DorianJane- Hopefully one day we will. My wife has had the pleasure of visiting greece, but alas I have not, yet!!!!

Good luck cecelia, almost done there!!!!
 Vir- hope the weather gets better, but just smile and I am sure it will brighten the countryside!
Odin- enjoy your time off, practicing for the tour de france?

We are getting ready for our trip to sweden, swedenRock is just around the corner. My stepson has spent the past week with us and I have been having fun hanging out with him, playing X-box- Star Wars II Knights of the Republic, The Sith Lords. Life is good. :)

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #125 am: Mai 04, 2005, 04:47:32 Nachmittag »
@Metal RN: I hope you do, and i'll be there to wellcome you both!!

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #126 am: Mai 04, 2005, 10:29:09 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

Vir- hope the weather gets better, but just smile and I am sure it will brighten the countryside!

We are getting ready for our trip to sweden, swedenRock is just around the corner. My stepson has spent the past week with us and I have been having fun hanging out with him, playing X-box- Star Wars II Knights of the Republic, The Sith Lords. Life is good. :)

... the countryside?... Thanks :)
You DO know, that size doesn't matter ;)

And have fun at Sweden Rock :) I was going to participate too, but... I'm in London at that time so.. :)

Mas

• Gast
« Antwort #127 am: Mai 05, 2005, 12:50:21 Vormittag »
Hey Guy's, how is everyone? I think i missed a lot of things here  :wink: hopefully everyone is doing ok?

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #128 am: Mai 05, 2005, 09:51:05 Vormittag »
Well, in fact we missed you.
I was quite sure you got lost...

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #129 am: Mai 05, 2005, 11:21:27 Vormittag »
WAZZUPIIIII!!!!!!!!!

just thought to jump in here real quick and say hello to all.. been realy busy with things new in my life... getting adjusted to not being on the road is tuff for me.. and the hole mechanic joby didnt work out so well.. so now i am running a C.B shop in Oklahoma, selling, repairing radios and selling antennas...

my father is well these days, finally went in and had his surgery and is fit as a fiddle.. also is taking his diabetic shots instead of the pills like he has been, so he is rapidly improving...

missing every one here so very much, but I just dont have the time I used to to be abke to get online and chat and come to the boards, for i own the shop that I run.. and let me tell you that it is long hours, but better then working for someone else...

Stephie poo I miss you dearly babes.. I will call A.S.A.P ok.. I promise....

@ dad. GREETZ back to you man... nice to hear you were concerned about what I was up to these days and all,,, missed ya...

@ Nat.. hello to you too....(from the bear)..

and @ every one else stay true and stay metal.......\m/

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #130 am: Mai 05, 2005, 12:47:50 Nachmittag »
Glad to hear yr father is doing better! Being yr own boss is great also.Hope it goes fine!
Be well! (This goes for you too @Mas !)

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #131 am: Mai 05, 2005, 02:18:48 Nachmittag »

:oops:

And have fun at Sweden Rock :) I was going to participate too, but... I'm in London at that time so.. :)

Well we broke a record for cold weather here in Connecticut this am, 30 degrees F, -1 degrees C!!! Did you have anything to do with that!! :wink:

Awwww, hope you enjoy London, we would have loved to meet you in Sweden :(

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #132 am: Mai 05, 2005, 02:21:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"
Hey Guy's, how is everyone? I think i missed a lot of things here  :wink: hopefully everyone is doing ok?

Welcome back sunshine!! Missed ya, I haven't been the topic of any demented photos lately :(  :wink:

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #133 am: Mai 05, 2005, 02:23:47 Nachmittag »
Ryan- congrats on the shop, enjoy the self employd world, it seems tough but most people find it very rewarding in the long run. I am glad to hear that your daa is doing better, glad he finaly did what he needed to do.

DorianJane- we will hold you to it!! 8)

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #134 am: Mai 05, 2005, 04:25:30 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

:oops:

Well we broke a record for cold weather here in Connecticut this am, 30 degrees F, -1 degrees C!!! Did you have anything to do with that!! :wink:

Awwww, hope you enjoy London, we would have loved to meet you in Sweden :(

Heh, actually it's getting warmer... So I'm sure my "sendthiscoldweathertoUS"- spell worked ;)

I'm sure I'll enjoy London... I'm already so excited about it! Only a month away... :)
You just need to learn some swedish lines before you go to sweden ;)  Impress them! :)