Autor Thema: Falconer video?  (Gelesen 42352 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #45 am: Januar 31, 2006, 09:14:20 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "nightwish"

What the jewels.  You think that your so clever with you little anti-christian picture.  You don't see me or any other christians insulting you like that. try to show some respect.

Dude, chill.  That's a Celtic Frost album cover.  It's only offensive if you allow yourself to find it so.

Ahh, the power of symbols. :P

Anonymous

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #46 am: Januar 31, 2006, 11:01:40 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"

What the jewels.  You think that your so clever with you little anti-christian picture.  You don't see me or any other christians insulting you like that. try to show some respect.

Dude, chill.  That's a Celtic Frost album cover.  It's only offensive if you allow yourself to find it so.

Ahh, the power of symbols. :P

Well I'm sorry that it is only a Celtic Frost album cover it is stil very wrong and yes I do find it offensive.

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #47 am: Februar 01, 2006, 01:36:31 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "jakob_hasse"
I guess you've heard about the mohammad-drawings in the Danish paper, right?
It's a good thing, christian people aren't as touchy...  :wink:

Nope, didn't know about those drawings. What're those about?

And well, from personal experience, christians are extremely touchy, but they usually react in a passive-aggressive form, trying to disguise their aggression.

Actually, I find extremely super duper offensive that christians come to a METAL band forum and try to preach upon us their beliefs. Hmmph!! :evil:

PS. Ok people, I won't feed the troll-with-a-christian-schtick anymore. ;)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #48 am: Februar 01, 2006, 01:56:25 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Mindtraveller"

Nope, didn't know about those drawings. What're those about?

Some ten satirical drawings of the muslim prophet mohammad have resulted in a boycot of Danish products almost throughout the middle east. I've watched those bastards burn the dannebrog and pictures of our prime minister, all because of some stupid drawings in a paper.

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #49 am: Februar 01, 2006, 02:14:52 Vormittag »
Never have met a fundie with a sense of humour.

On the other hand, here's a muslim who can see things on a more level headed manner:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?edition_id=10&categ_id=5&article_id=21654

Anonymous

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #50 am: Februar 01, 2006, 01:37:38 Nachmittag »
Dear Webmaster,

how are you? I'm fine but there's one thing I want to ask you: Where's the video?  :hm:

:wink:

nightwish

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #51 am: Februar 01, 2006, 05:26:33 Nachmittag »
I didn't come here to preach. I responded to a picture that you posted is that against the rules of the forum?

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Falconer video?
« Antwort #52 am: Februar 01, 2006, 05:59:24 Nachmittag »
I haven't seen anybody preaching around here and even more I wonder why a "METAL band forum" should be such an impossible place for Christians. But anyway, that's a useless topic, I think - and none to be discussed here and now. :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Jesus

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #53 am: Februar 01, 2006, 09:52:58 Nachmittag »
You guys are gay. This is a Metal Forum, meaning, Regligious bullshit is not nessesary for a mature social quote. So....

(I'll cut my balls and leave at once)

P.S. The Falconer Video Would Be Nice To See.

edit: Translated shouting.

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #54 am: Februar 01, 2006, 11:15:10 Nachmittag »
Yeah, that'`s "that Jesus guy".
Anybody want to erase him from the boards, please?` :?:

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #55 am: Februar 02, 2006, 06:30:18 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"
I haven't seen anybody preaching around here

That was in the 'Religious conviction' thread.

and even more I wonder why a "METAL band forum" should be such an impossible place for Christians.

I wonder too, since I never said anything close to that.

But anyway, that's a useless topic, I think - and none to be discussed here and now. :)

Agreed, it's pretty useless indeed.

On a side note, perhaps it would be a good idea to disable guest posting for a while. Maybe until the trolls leave. ;)

Anonymous

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #56 am: Februar 02, 2006, 07:57:58 Vormittag »
Zitat von: Mindtraveller

On a side note, perhaps it would be a good idea to disable guest posting for a while. Maybe until the trolls leave. ;)

Ohhh... I don't think that's fair. I just want to see the video (this is the video-topic, isn't it?  :wink: ) So why you guys don't start a new topic? 'Metal & Christians - does it work?' would be a nice one...

And @ Jesus:  :fuck:

Anonymous

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #57 am: Februar 07, 2006, 09:35:15 Nachmittag »
:::::ViDeO pLz:::::

Jesus

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #58 am: Februar 13, 2006, 09:57:31 Nachmittag »
[size=72]::: VIDEO NOW :::[/size]

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #59 am: Februar 14, 2006, 05:14:14 Vormittag »
I have a theory:

The more people behave like demanding little bitches in regards to this video, the longer Stefan will wait to post it.  Just to piss off the people being demanding little bitches.

That's what *I* would do anyway.   :mrgreen:

In this case, It's likely because Stefan has a life outside of this forum and the website.  He's a musician in a band, he works another job (Still doing the undertaker gig, Stefan?) and has to try to maintain a social life because everyone likes having friends.  So chill out. :P