Autor Thema: Falconer video?  (Gelesen 42351 mal)

Stefan W..from the studio

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #75 am: Februar 16, 2006, 04:28:36 Nachmittag »
Hmm, now I´m getting confused. The first edition has 2 separate discs.
One original CD and one with some bonustracks + a DVD video.

That´s how Metal Blade wants to do it.

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #76 am: Februar 16, 2006, 04:37:55 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Stefan W..from the studio"
Hmm, now I´m getting confused. The first edition has 2 separate discs.
One original CD and one with some bonustracks + a DVD video.

That´s how Metal Blade wants to do it.

Ah, well, the thing is that there is actually a technology called "DualDisc", which is a somewhat thicker single disc that can have data on both sides. One side holds the audio while the other has the extras. The problem with this technology is that sometimes the audio side will not be easy to read for some players (some will not read it, no matter what).

Fortunately, seems like Metal Blade is wise enough to release the DVD as a separate disc then. :)

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #77 am: Februar 16, 2006, 07:02:34 Nachmittag »
That sounds awesome, Stefan!
Now I'm wondering: Will the video on Disc 2 be a full live concert? Because that would be so RAD!  :twisted:

Prab

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #78 am: Februar 16, 2006, 07:54:08 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "<Horus-Nikopol>"
That sounds awesome, Stefan!
Now I'm wondering: Will the video on Disc 2 be a full live concert? Because that would be so RAD!  :twisted:

Stefan mentioned that it'll be a "Making of.." video.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #79 am: Februar 16, 2006, 09:13:46 Nachmittag »
I will DEFINITELY be buying this amazing 2 disc set.  I'm already fanspasming just thinking about it.  :mrgreen:  Can't wait! :)

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #80 am: Februar 19, 2006, 08:01:12 Nachmittag »
Good news everyone! I just discovered that the video is finally online!  :twisted:

The Metal RN

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #81 am: Februar 20, 2006, 03:31:10 Vormittag »
It is awesome to finally see you guys in action! and who si the lovely lady at the end! Chhers guys!!

nightwish

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #82 am: Februar 20, 2006, 05:01:03 Vormittag »
the video was pretty good but the chick at the end didn't make much sense. plus she is asian. just my opinion.

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #83 am: Februar 20, 2006, 05:35:53 Vormittag »
What does her being asian have to do with anything? She's the one who sings the female vocals of the song, isn't that reasonable enough?
Besides, I think she's kind of cute  :)

Prab

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #84 am: Februar 20, 2006, 10:23:32 Vormittag »
Cool video!
Just checked it out and yeah it looks good!

Hope there will be more videos in the future!

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #85 am: Februar 20, 2006, 12:22:27 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "nightwish"
the video was pretty good but the chick at the end didn't make much sense. plus she is asian. just my opinion.

It's your opinion that she's asian? :lol: Or are you just being a racist little shit? I doubt your God would approve of that.

Anyway, nice enough video, it doesn't matter if its nothing too fancy. It'd be pretty nice if it was included on the bonus material for the new album, as a sort of "thank you and goodbye" to Kriss.

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #86 am: Februar 20, 2006, 01:27:56 Nachmittag »
Hey, have to say the video surpassed my expectations. Admittedly, "Emotional Skies" is one of my least favorite Falconer songs, but it's interesting to see how adding a visual element can enhance the enjoyment one gets from listening to it.

The idea is pulled off pretty well; nothing fancy, no slick effects, no "oh so cool" MTV directing style (although that make up still frightens me :(), just a minimalist approach to show the band playing and kicking ass. Quite amusing stuff that shows how something good can be done with minimal resources.

Zitat von: "Radagast"
It'd be pretty nice if it was included on the bonus material for the new album, as a sort of "thank you and goodbye" to Kriss.

That'd be pretty cool actually, but I don't think it's feasible due to marketing purposes. However, it could be added as a "hidden" easter egg. ;)

Anonymous

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #87 am: Februar 20, 2006, 09:15:39 Nachmittag »

It's your opinion that she's asian? :lol: Or are you just being a racist little shit? I doubt your God would approve of that.

Since when is it racist to say that somebody is asian or american or swedish.  my point was that that falconer is a Swedish band so it's funny that the chick singing backup was asian.

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #88 am: Februar 20, 2006, 10:27:42 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"

Since when is it racist to say that somebody is asian or american or swedish.  my point was that that falconer is a Swedish band so it's funny that the chick singing backup was asian.

Ah whatever, if you can't express what you're trying to say properly don't say it. Plus I just plain don't like you. Nothing personal.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #89 am: Februar 21, 2006, 12:16:34 Vormittag »
I thought it was a really good video.  Stefan's bracer is kickass, too. :)

I thought the lady vocallist at the end was rather random simply because she wasn't seen throughout the video.  She should have been there from the minute she sang "The dreams they come alive" instead of at the very end.  

Other than that, I have no complaints!  Kristoffer certainly is a charismatic singer!  I can't wait until Falconer does more videos. :)  (With Matthias!  Woo! :D)