Autor Thema: Falconer video?  (Gelesen 42354 mal)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #90 am: Februar 21, 2006, 12:41:12 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Radagast"
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
Zitat von: "nightwish"
the video was pretty good but the chick at the end didn't make much sense. plus she is asian. just my opinion.

It's your opinion that she's asian? :lol: Or are you just being a racist little shit? I doubt your God would approve of that.

Since when is it racist to say that somebody is asian or american or swedish.  my point was that that falconer is a Swedish band so it's funny that the chick singing backup was asian.

Ah whatever, if you can't express what you're trying to say properly don't say it. Plus I just plain don't like you. Nothing personal.

Take it easy, radagast.
I agree that an asian girl in old folkish clothes wouldn't make much sense either, but then again, the track is from falconer's non-folkish period.

nightwish

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #91 am: Februar 22, 2006, 05:03:13 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
Zitat von: "nightwish"
the video was pretty good but the chick at the end didn't make much sense. plus she is asian. just my opinion.

It's your opinion that she's asian? :lol: Or are you just being a racist little shit? I doubt your God would approve of that.

Since when is it racist to say that somebody is asian or american or swedish.  my point was that that falconer is a Swedish band so it's funny that the chick singing backup was asian.

Ah whatever, if you can't express what you're trying to say properly don't say it. Plus I just plain don't like you. Nothing personal.

I said it pretty clearly.  Do you not like me or the other guy? and why?

Dave

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #92 am: Mai 18, 2006, 11:55:03 Vormittag »

I think this image pretty much sums up how we feel about the falconer video, "most orgasmic". Hope there's more videos out for new album,...with mathias!

okkultiis

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #93 am: Mai 18, 2006, 03:27:54 Nachmittag »
Well actually an asian woman in folk clothing would make a bit of sense, seeing how a lot of europe, mainly Finland's culture is highly comprised of asian influence because they migtrate there.  Now I know both Finland's culture and Swden's is highly different, but  it doesnt mean there wasn't asian people in Sweden in the days of our forefathers.

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #94 am: Mai 18, 2006, 09:10:49 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "okkultiis"
Well actually an asian woman in folk clothing would make a bit of sense, seeing how a lot of europe, mainly Finland's culture is highly comprised of asian influence because they migtrate there.  Now I know both Finland's culture and Swden's is highly different, but  it doesnt mean there wasn't asian people in Sweden in the days of our forefathers.

That's crap! If you want to display our culture as northern peoples, you'll have to do it with nordic people, it doesn't whether there were asian people in europe or not, they are not a part of our cultural history.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Falconer video?
« Antwort #95 am: Mai 19, 2006, 08:40:32 Vormittag »
Oh, well, if they *were* there in history, they *are* part of it, because they brought influences etc. Maybe nothing of such importance and endurance that they would have to be presented as a typical part of nordic history, of course. ;)

But this isn't about history anyway, it's a music video.
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #96 am: Mai 19, 2006, 10:37:52 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"

:| Exactly. Some people worry me.

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #97 am: Mai 19, 2006, 04:05:40 Nachmittag »

A lot of things seem to worry you, maybe if you didnt worry about people or racist little shits, youd feel better...

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #98 am: Mai 19, 2006, 07:58:51 Nachmittag »
Come on people, sing with me: "I like chinese... I like chinese..." :P

*crickets*

No? Oh well, this thread needs more kittens then.

Here.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #99 am: Mai 19, 2006, 09:29:19 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mindtraveller"
Come on people, sing with me: "I like chinese... I like chinese..." :P

"They're cute, they're cuddly and they're ready to please!  Oh I like Chinese food...The waiters, never are rude..."

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #100 am: Mai 21, 2006, 05:09:18 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "jakob_hasse"

A lot of things seem to worry you, maybe if you didnt worry about people or racist little shits, youd feel better...

Yeah, whatever,

Anyway, nice kitten. Look at this guy:

What's he trying to do? Ha ha ha! I don't know!

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Falconer video?
« Antwort #101 am: Juni 29, 2006, 05:25:44 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Dave"

I think this image pretty much sums up how we feel about the falconer video, "most orgasmic". Hope there's more videos out for new album,...with mathias!

How the hell do you take screenshots like that?  I've been trying to figure that out for like a year......... :roll: