Autor Thema: No Tears for Strangers  (Gelesen 3740 mal)

The Great Deceiver

• Gast
No Tears for Strangers
« am: Dezember 22, 2005, 12:21:09 Vormittag »
has one of the best vocal performances of any Falconer song ever. Listen to it.

Anonymous

• Gast
No Tears for Strangers
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 22, 2005, 03:19:39 Nachmittag »
Well, maybe not of any Falconer songs, but definitely of the Kriss era.
I love that song as well. It`s extremely catchy and refreshingly politically incorrect. After "Humanity Overdose", it's my favorite song on GvG.
No Tears for Strangers kicks major ass!

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
No Tears for Strangers
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 22, 2005, 03:21:21 Nachmittag »
Oops, that was me. Forgot to log in. Damn, I thought that would never happen to me. A post of mine is worthless without the obligatory Falconhead  :roll:

The Great Deceiver

• Gast
No Tears for Strangers
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 22, 2005, 08:52:39 Nachmittag »
Yeah, well after a few listens this song grew so much on me and every time I am more and more impressed by Kriss. It's got everything, from more aggressive vocals to the amazing clean during the prechorus where he sounds like (if not better than) Blad. And the last verse with the blazing high pitch in the background is just amazing. I stand by my statement, probably the best of the Kriss era and beats most of the older stuff with Mathias because of the great range and variation throughout.

Mindtraveller

• Gast
No Tears for Strangers
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 22, 2005, 11:35:01 Nachmittag »
Well, the thing is Blad is a better singer. But Göbel is a better metal vocalist.

As for the song, it is really good indeed, one of the highlights of the album.

The Black Knight

• Gast
No Tears for Strangers
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 23, 2005, 04:37:47 Nachmittag »
Agree with you, Mindtraveller. Though I think that Falconer is something beyond metal, and along that Mathias' voice takes the music several steps higher than Göbel did. To me, Mathias do not make Falconer's whole sound. It's all the special elements that fits so neat with each other, and Mathias' is one of those special elements of course.

And I think that comparing Göbel's voice with Mathias'  is like comparing Japan with Italy. ;)

texassyhf

• Gast
TEXAS HOLDEM !!! BONUS 500$ !!!
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 17, 2006, 08:54:37 Vormittag »
TEXAS HOLDEM !!!

CLICK TEXAS HOLDEM