Autor Thema: Session 4 Metal  (Gelesen 26341 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #45 am: Februar 28, 2006, 09:56:56 Nachmittag »
One day I'll be rich, and then I can come and molest visit Odin at the B4M headquarters myself.

The Metal RN

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #46 am: März 01, 2006, 02:07:25 Vormittag »
(I see what that says...... :P )

Cool pics and it looks as if you had a fun time as well.........uhh did any reviewing get done?  hehe. By the flurry of additions I can see that it did, though no photo evidence I see! Maybe the yeti came and did it1 Now if he can only do my thesis...........

This Dying Soul

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #47 am: März 01, 2006, 10:27:41 Vormittag »
true metal mayhem going on as usual i can see Nat.. cept for the long shlong contest that is rofl.. but like all men with long hair they must pretend that they have long.... erm well you have an imagination I wont have to finish that statement roflmao.. :twisted:  :P  :bluebanger:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Episode 3
« Antwort #48 am: April 29, 2006, 12:21:19 Nachmittag »
The story goes on!

This time the B4M Headquarters came down 400km to Mülheim (close to Koblenz at the Middlerhine) and braught with them GREAT WEATHER!

Then came the Excrementory Grindfuckers and some funky music...

My nordic pale skin caught this year's first sunburn from lying around on the green and enjoying the sun - and being sceptic about what OpaSteve is posing around behind me.

Then there were those two cute kitties...

Yeah, well... I leave out the cooking 4 metal pics - not many news there. More interesting might be the shuttlecock (now this is a nice word for that sport... *grin*) pics, but... eehhh... well... ;)

Right now the next edition of Session 4 Metal is about to start, I am waiting for Martin (Lestat) as well as TexJoachim and his wife Nina here at the headquarters! :)

So stay tuned... :D
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #49 am: April 29, 2006, 07:59:05 Nachmittag »
One day I'll get to join (or maybe just watch. heh) one of these "Session 4 Metal" shendigs.  I hope.  It looks like I'm missing out on lots of fun. :(

Virvatuli

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #50 am: April 29, 2006, 09:50:23 Nachmittag »
Yeah... Nice pics Nat! Hope you are going to hide your camera during my stay then ;) So there shall be no evidence left... ;)

Offline Lestat

• Der Schatten, der die Nacht durchflattert
  • Senior Metalhead
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #51 am: April 30, 2006, 05:24:17 Vormittag »
Ok, so I am making a new try in establishing myself at the board or better establishing the board at me... Anyway: This is ought to be an intermediate report of one more session for metal, this time back in Hannover at Nat's place. We are, as always ;), having a lot of fun and pictures will follow sooner or later.
 We just (ok, one hour ago...;), but late enough I think) arrived back  from the Rockhouse, a Rockdisco here in Hannover, And tomorrow starts the REAL session: sighting the stuff :).

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #52 am: April 30, 2006, 02:36:15 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Yeah... Nice pics Nat! Hope you are going to hide your camera during my stay then ;) So there shall be no evidence left... ;)

Mh, let me say it this way: NO WAY!  :P

@Angel: Yeah, I hope so, too! :)

Offline Opa Steve

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
Re: Episode 3
« Antwort #53 am: April 30, 2006, 07:03:41 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"

Yeah, well... I leave out the cooking 4 metal pics - not many news there.

Hey, leaving out my "Mad Max grill", handmade and full of rock and metal? This is the only true metal BBQ   :twisted:

Zitat
More interesting might be the shuttlecock (now this is a nice word for that sport... *grin*) pics, but... eehhh... well... Wink

Oh yeah, here we go. Metalsports after dinner. Please pay 2.000.000 Euros to my anonymous swiss bank account within the next 14 days or I will remove the bars  :wink:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #54 am: April 30, 2006, 07:09:28 Nachmittag »
That is one manly grill.  :lol:

Virvatuli

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #55 am: Mai 01, 2006, 12:04:03 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"

Mh, let me say it this way: NO WAY!  :P

You are so mean! No cameras around me, please... *tries to look really cute*

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #56 am: Mai 01, 2006, 01:14:11 Vormittag »
I just noticed...in that last picture Odi-err..."Anonymous metalhead #2" has some VERY low-riding pants.  Any lower and I think we'd be seeing what helps to make mini-metalheads.   :lol:  :wink:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #57 am: Mai 01, 2006, 05:54:18 Nachmittag »

You are so mean! No cameras around me, please... *tries to look really cute*

Oh, yeah baby, look cute.. *shootshoot*  :P

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
Session 4 Metal
« Antwort #58 am: Mai 01, 2006, 05:55:43 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
I just noticed...in that last picture Odi-err..."Anonymous metalhead #2" has some VERY low-riding pants.  Any lower and I think we'd be seeing what helps to make mini-metalheads.   :lol:  :wink:

Oh, they can go down a little further even, hehehe... ;)

And to the swiss bank account owner: F*ck off! It's me, I admit it! ...and YOU! Ha!  :lol2:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
4th installment
« Antwort #59 am: Mai 01, 2006, 06:55:10 Nachmittag »
Alright fellas - prepare for full impact! :-P

This time it was really hard to decide - after all, Lestat had a stressfull time as only model with two photo enthusiasts... ;)

At first a short series of Lestat wondering "what's that? Mhh.. anyway, I'd probably better be evil!"

Who was on the show this time? Let me present you with the protagonists of the 4th installment of the Session 4 Metal (oh, we did A LOT for metal! :lol: ):

TexJoachim:

Lestat (who would have thought, one can look that peaceful while banging head?? - shot from the floor):

And of course the always innocent Odin:

(@Tex: If you do get a better result working on that pic, let me know, please... maybe a color-key? <g>)

Well, saturday saw some beer drinking what lead to - let's say... actions. We even had to do a short travel to the next "super" market (by foot) and fetch more *beer* in between.

What happened here...?!

Lestat couldn't hold his horses anymore but had to take a seat on my steel horse... THAT happened...

So I granted him a little more, drove the baby out of the door and let the motor roar... now that gave some good vibes, haha. :lol:

Take care Tex, we're going to roll all over you!

Yay. For the rockin' and rollin' we went to the Rockhouse after some more beer and some food (and Bacardi Cola and billard) at the Roadhouse. Lot of dancing and partying!

Early in the morning, being home again, Lestat proved that he can do the devil's sign with his feet as well!

Yep, worse was only the "morning" after (about 5 minutes after waking up next noon)...

So, once more the question: Who's next?!? :D