Autor Thema: Falconer in USA  (Gelesen 4337 mal)

Swanner

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« am: April 19, 2006, 09:10:36 Vormittag »
just wondering when I can look forward to that day, so If I start a new job I can tell them up front that, it would be a few days off!

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #1 am: April 19, 2006, 12:10:23 Nachmittag »
In all seriousness, I wouldn't hold your breath.

The Metal RN

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #2 am: April 19, 2006, 09:35:41 Nachmittag »
This year we went to see Chicago PowerFest, in order to see one of the last Swedish bands that we have not seen live, Nocturnal Rites. (Basically Falconer and IV are the only others!) I beleive that it was and has been their only US performance. It seems that the guys who run the festival are band members themselves and try to bring in bands that they like as well as what others would be interested in. Metalmaiden and I were seriously thinking about asking them if they would consider Falconer and maybe they and the band could work on a mutually agreeable contract. It would obvoiusly have to work out for both parties but you never know. It worked for Noc, and they are probably as similar in popularity, as a whole, as Falconer.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #3 am: April 19, 2006, 10:41:07 Nachmittag »
If falconer comes to the US, they can all stay at my house and I'll cook for them.  And give them VODKA! :)

But really, I don't think Falconer will come to the US, regardless of bribes of booze and home cooking. :(

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #4 am: April 20, 2006, 01:50:42 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
If falconer comes to the US, they can all stay at my house and I'll cook for them.  And give them VODKA! :)

But really, I don't think Falconer will come to the US, regardless of bribes of booze and home cooking. :(

Do you cook well?? How about having a Danish student over?

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #5 am: April 20, 2006, 09:15:01 Nachmittag »
Yeah, I'm a pretty good cook.  Next time I go to the grocery store I'm going to make tuna steaks and stuffed Portobello mushrooms.  

I also make the most awesome fluffy omelettes.  EVER.  At least, in my opinion, anyway. ;)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #6 am: April 20, 2006, 11:12:12 Nachmittag »

I also make the most awesome fluffy omelettes.  EVER.  At least, in my opinion, anyway. ;)

I know this is off topic but I make Horrible omelettes, (I have been told so :shock: ) can you please please please tell me you secret, I would do anything for it :roll:  :wink:

Radagast

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #7 am: April 20, 2006, 11:34:20 Nachmittag »
Yeah, I'm a pretty good cook.  Next time I go to the grocery store I'm going to make tuna steaks and stuffed Portobello mushrooms.  

Portobello is the name of a decidedly unlovely place near Edinburgh. I'd never have guessed they were famous for thier omlettes?

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #8 am: April 20, 2006, 11:35:02 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

I know this is off topic but I make Horrible omelettes, (I have been told so :shock: ) can you please please please tell me you secret, I would do anything for it :roll:  :wink:

Hrm...well, don't over-beat the eggs, first off.  Otherwise your omelette will be all flat and rubbery.  You also have to be quick when flipping the omelette, otherwise it'll break apart and be kind of messy.  Though really, it's not a problem if your omelette is a little messy, as long as it tastes good.

You also might have the pan too hot.  I usually do my omelettes on medium heat.

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #9 am: April 21, 2006, 02:08:54 Vormittag »
funny, omelettes are the only thing i CANT cook, they always turn out either gooey or charred  :(

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Falconer in USA
« Antwort #10 am: April 21, 2006, 12:20:09 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

Hrm...well, don't over-beat the eggs, first off.  Otherwise your omelette will be all flat and rubbery.  You also have to be quick when flipping the omelette, otherwise it'll break apart and be kind of messy.  Though really, it's not a problem if your omelette is a little messy, as long as it tastes good.

You also might have the pan too hot.  I usually do my omelettes on medium heat.

Interesting, I usually dont turn over my omelets. When they been in the pan for a while I put a lid on the pan and wait 'till its cooked all the way through.
Sometimes I turn over my fried eggs, though.