Autor Thema: religious conviction  (Gelesen 6708 mal)

Christian

• Gast
religious conviction
« am: Januar 27, 2006, 08:39:04 Nachmittag »
Are these falconer guys religious? I'm just asking because some of your songs sounds like christian music....like "hear me pray"  and "clarion call" and what does that verse "christians,christians! you will see at the end of the day" mean in the end of clarion call?
Thanks for your answers :]

Stefan W

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 27, 2006, 09:08:29 Nachmittag »
So, I see you haven´t bought the CD.

No we´re not religious but it´s quite hard to sing about the mideval days and not mention god, since mankind allmost lived and died for him in those days.

Christian

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 27, 2006, 10:49:33 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Stefan W"
So, I see you haven´t bought the CD.

No we´re not religious but it´s quite hard to sing about the mideval days and not mention god, since mankind allmost lived and died for him in those days.

OK. Thanks for your answer.Hope your songs will someday tell us about the real God. Blessings to you all !

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 28, 2006, 12:18:48 Vormittag »
Besides, the line in Clarion Call is: "questions, questions", not christians.
And then, when I listen to Enter the Glade, I can't help but feel that Falconer make a strong stand against all those self-righteous biblethumpers out there! Therefore I think Falconer are more into independent thinking than any dogmatic religious bullcrap.

ps. What is that "real god" that you're talking about?  :?

Anonymous

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #4 am: Januar 28, 2006, 10:06:42 Vormittag »
aaa....okey. sorry for my mistake.The real god I'm talking about is Jesus Christ who is not an imaginative god

Radagast

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #5 am: Januar 28, 2006, 11:36:30 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
aaa....okey. sorry for my mistake.The real god I'm talking about is Jesus Christ who is not an imaginative god

Umm, ok.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
religious conviction
« Antwort #6 am: Januar 28, 2006, 02:07:19 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "<Horus-Nikopol>"
Besides, the line in Clarion Call is: "questions, questions", not christians.
And then, when I listen to Enter the Glade, I can't help but feel that Falconer make a strong stand against all those self-righteous biblethumpers out there! Therefore I think Falconer are more into independent thinking than any dogmatic religious bullcrap.

yep, but those thumpers referred to in 'Enter The Glade' have about nothing to do with christianity as it is meant to be. They just use and abuse the idea and the people. Please don't mix that. ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #7 am: Januar 28, 2006, 02:46:38 Nachmittag »
Of course I'm aware of the difference. Don't get me wrong, Christianity the way it is meant to be is basically good.
Jesus not an imaginative god?
I would be happy with this compromise: He is not imaginative, but he is no god either, how bout that?  :roll:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
religious conviction
« Antwort #8 am: Januar 28, 2006, 04:33:17 Nachmittag »
May depend on the definition of "God"... and in the end it will stay a matter of believe (for good sake, I think).
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #9 am: Januar 28, 2006, 07:26:20 Nachmittag »
Well bird-head man...you might just get yourself into a debate.  "Enthusiastic" Christians will not settle for your compromise because they don't believe it.  

I really could care less WHAT a person believes, so I don't bother trying to compromise or correct people.  ;)

Anonymous

• Gast
Christian
« Antwort #10 am: Januar 30, 2006, 02:35:25 Nachmittag »
Well my opinion is that most people believe only what they see. But there's also air you breath, but you can't see it, still, most people believe it's true.Let me tell you, angels, demons and God are also true, but you can't see them. Please, don't discard any opinions before you have found out whether they're true or not. At first I denied Jesus, but when I found out who he really is and the things he has done in my life, which I've seen by my on eyes and heard by my own ears, I can't deny Him anymore. But it's wrong to force anyone to believe! It's your own choice...(sorry for my bad english)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #11 am: Januar 30, 2006, 07:35:49 Nachmittag »
You know, Mr. Guest, most people here don't really mind what religion a person is, or mind the beliefs that others hold.  In fact, you're very welcome to your beliefs.  But please don't prostyletize.  It's very annoying.

There is a general talk section, if you'd like to discuss something other than Falconer, go there. :)

tysken

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #12 am: Januar 31, 2006, 06:49:12 Nachmittag »
Why dont anyone make a Falconer religion?

The Black Knight

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #13 am: Januar 31, 2006, 07:26:28 Nachmittag »
There is one already.  :wink:

Dave

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #14 am: Januar 31, 2006, 07:59:30 Nachmittag »
What IS enter the glade actually about?