Autor Thema: Question to stefan  (Gelesen 4368 mal)

GuitarNerd

• Gast
Question to stefan
« am: Februar 17, 2006, 09:29:59 Nachmittag »
I read in a topic here in the forum that you played all guitar parts on the first album. And all i can say about that is that you are a brilliant guitarist, i love your way to play guitar. Your songs have helped me alot in coming further as a guitarist. But now to the question, How long have you been playing? And what amp did you use on the first album? or was it a pre-amp? :)

Anonymous

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #1 am: Februar 18, 2006, 02:43:40 Nachmittag »
I started to play some at the age of 16.

For the first album I think we used an Marschall 900.

GuitarNerd

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #2 am: Februar 18, 2006, 04:08:05 Nachmittag »
ok, cool!:)
Another question, are you planing to have some more gigs here in sweden soon?? I long alot after a live show from you again! Would be nice to see mathias live, never seen him.

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #3 am: Februar 18, 2006, 05:48:47 Nachmittag »
Same thing here! You have to do some gigs in Germany, at least you have to come to Wacken! Mathias should really pay that much attention to all the fans here. Pleeeeez  :)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Question to stefan
« Antwort #4 am: Februar 18, 2006, 06:25:23 Nachmittag »
Mathias already did an appearance in Wacken, remember? ;)

http://bleeding.bleeding4metal.de/bleeding/woa02.php
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 18, 2006, 06:42:06 Nachmittag »
I know, but that was some time ago and I never got a chance to see him live. I mean I've seen them live with Kriss last year, but with Mathias it will be even greater an experience!

GuitarNerd

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #6 am: Februar 18, 2006, 10:03:11 Nachmittag »
yeah i agree, i have seen falconer live 2 times but with göbel.. would be fun and see if mathias could live up to what göbel did on the stage performance. i dont think mathias is that good on live performance, but i sure dig hes voice. Would be fantastic if you could make a gig soon!!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #7 am: Februar 19, 2006, 07:57:24 Nachmittag »
If Falconer plays Wacken again, I will be doing everything within my power to see them play.  Even if it means I have to go to Germany by myself.  (and I'm terrified to travel alone!)

The Metal RN

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #8 am: Februar 20, 2006, 03:15:52 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
If Falconer plays Wacken again, I will be doing everything within my power to see them play.  Even if it means I have to go to Germany by myself.  (and I'm terrified to travel alone!)

Swing by Connecticut and you won't be!! :twisted:

Anonymous

• Gast
Question to stefan
« Antwort #9 am: März 03, 2006, 03:40:08 Nachmittag »
The Marshall JCM 900's are nice (I have one). Do you remember which specific series? (I have a 2100 lead series).

Come to New Jersey! lol