Autor Thema: up and coming birthday  (Gelesen 9314 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« am: November 03, 2004, 01:57:40 Vormittag »
hrm just a reminder to all that I turn "OLD" and almost like "OLD AS FUNGUS" in a few days.. the 11th of November... so you all can e-mail me or pm me for my addy for where to send the birthday gifts too...  :lol2:  :laugh:

man I cant believe Im going to be getting yet another year older in a few days.. I thought it was all supposed to turn back and you were supposed to get younger again after so many years.. when does that start lmao......

Virvatuli

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #1 am: November 03, 2004, 01:32:31 Nachmittag »
Yeah... birthdays are depressing  :cry2:  Mine is on the 19th november... too close!
But anyways, congrats to you oldie ;)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #2 am: November 03, 2004, 10:44:17 Nachmittag »
Dying Soul, your birthday is on the same day as my boyfriend's birthday.   What odds! :)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #3 am: November 04, 2004, 01:41:47 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
Dying Soul, your birthday is on the same day as my boyfriend's birthday.   What odds! :)

hrm well maybe that is telling you that you ahve a back up incase you and your BF split up lol (joke) how far from Indy are you two any ways. getting together with Chaz Bond and a few other metal heads this weekend in Dayton Ohio to hang and jam.. since you are in the neigborhood I thought I would take the chance to invite the two of you out with us.. you can meet the imfamous Chaz Bond (lead singer) of Jacobs Dream www.truemetal.org/jacobsdream and just have a good time.. let me know if your interested in doing so.. kinda going to be like my birthday weekend as well..

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #4 am: November 04, 2004, 03:22:36 Nachmittag »
Let's see...the last time I went to Indy it took...I -think- around 2 hours, or less.  I remember the ride there was alot shorter than I thought it would be.

I'll mention it to him, but since it'll be his b-day weekend he might want to stick around here.  I think our friends here have stuff planned.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #5 am: November 04, 2004, 04:01:48 Nachmittag »
well that is cool.. bumer if you guys cant make it but cool because you ahve things to do.. tell him happy birthday for me as well.. if ya want ya can call me.. I will post my phone number in your messages ok.. :) its my cell phone so you can call it any time.. cya.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #6 am: November 11, 2004, 04:25:28 Nachmittag »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

shadowman

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #7 am: November 11, 2004, 04:36:38 Nachmittag »
SAME HERE  !!!

Did you know you have your birthday on a very historical day Ryan ?
This very day, a few years ago ( :wink: ) was the end of World War 1...

The 11th of november 1918 Germany capitulated...
I live only a few miles away from the biggest battle of the first WW...

The famous battle of Passchendale where countless thousands of people died in 1917 to conquer a few hills... Very sad story indeed...

As Saxon once said :

"The general says we 'll win the war just sacrifice ten thousand more"

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #8 am: November 11, 2004, 04:59:31 Nachmittag »
@ Shadow  -- Here November 11th is a holiday. Its  Veteran's Day  in rememberance and in  thanks to  all  veterans of the  military for their service.

The Metal RN

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #9 am: November 11, 2004, 05:00:13 Nachmittag »
Happy Birthday! Enjoy the day, and all that it brings! :cheers:

gargantouas

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #10 am: November 11, 2004, 06:39:12 Nachmittag »
Hey Ryan...Happy birthday man...enjoy the day ad i hope all the wishes come true...stay heavy man........ :D

TexJoachim

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #11 am: November 11, 2004, 08:55:55 Nachmittag »
Happy birthday, son!

Greetz,

Tex

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #12 am: November 12, 2004, 01:04:10 Vormittag »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  I already wished my Viking one, and gave him his presents.  He liked them quite a bit.  So what presents did you get, eh?

This Dying Soul

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #13 am: November 12, 2004, 01:18:11 Vormittag »
Thanks Dad, Mom and every one else.. it has been a day of trial and of being alone.. but a day it has been. I lost my uncle yesterday early morning and that hasnt made it any easier.. but today I can celebrate the life i have had.. not the older im getting.. but also the blessing I have een given through God and be thank ful for my every exsistence...

my friends, my family, my children, the lessons I have learned in life (some not as well wanted as others but hey its life) and my friends that i have grown to become a family here with.. if that is all i am ever blessed for by God then i have been blessed enough.. thannks for the wishes ya all.. all I can say is that i am thankful to have made it this far. God willing I will see another year....

Anonymous

• Gast
up and coming birthday
« Antwort #14 am: November 12, 2004, 04:02:19 Nachmittag »
Happy belated birthday Ryan Bear.

Feel better