Autor Thema: Writing drunken  (Gelesen 12315 mal)

Nightmarespirit

• Gast
Re: Writing drunken
« Antwort #15 am: März 20, 2007, 10:36:49 Vormittag »

Zee, it seems that we Finns are seriously better at drinking than others, we don't need no excuses!... Hmm... Except for russians perhaps. Note to everyone, never have a drinking competition with a russian!  :lol:

I have noticed that you should have a drinking contest with a russian. They drink much but get drunk and pass out very quickly. Finns last longer  :redface:.

Been there, done that.

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Mai 18, 2007, 08:54:54 Vormittag »
Ok you guys you must visit Greece and especially Crete to see what drinking really means....have you ever heard of Tsipouro? (I am sure Odin has....). In Crete should you find some old people, dont take them up for a drinking contest.... :flush_2:

Offline Opa Steve

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #17 am: Mai 18, 2007, 11:34:44 Vormittag »
have you ever heard of Tsipouro? (I am sure Odin has....)

Tsipouro rocks! It's better than Ouzo, and we needed 3 years to find a distributor in Germany. They usually only know Ouzo (12/Tsantali) and Tsantali-Retsina here (and our greek restaurants offer meals which are'nt really greek ... ). But with our new importer Tsipouro and Kehribari-Retsina are safe - mjamm  :biggrin:

Opa

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Mai 18, 2007, 05:29:22 Nachmittag »
Man believe me Tsipouro is the best medicine for when you have a cold and it can be used for other purposes as well...painkiller,can treat flesh wounds...and of course can get you really drunk with damaging all the cell brains...I stick to beer though lol

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Mai 18, 2007, 05:52:20 Nachmittag »

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Mai 18, 2007, 11:14:19 Nachmittag »
HIps...um...had a good night out it seems...um...quite drunk here it seems....heavy metal for ever and life is good...long live the tsipouro.... :56: :arsch: :bangersmiley: :biggrin:

OH not to forget....long live Dream theater as well....
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 18, 2007, 11:16:24 Nachmittag von gargantouas »

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Oktober 27, 2007, 11:20:33 Nachmittag »
hi guys! this is prab here! i'm drunk a little! actually me, my girlfriend, stefan and his girlfriend, just had a warm up for Europe's greatest Halloween party. It's called "666 - Hell-o-wien" and is taking place here in Vienna.
The girls are dressing up and putting make up on and stuff. Stefan and me, are sitting here, watching Behemoth, Queen, Inzest, Canon Rock, and stuff on youtube. Right now, we're drunk and the girls are already calling that we should get up our asses and move on to the party!
So guys, I just wanna let you know that you fucking ROCK and that I'm so happy of being part of this community!
Stefan here says "SOME JUST SET UP US THE BOMB IN MY ANUS".

Guys you're awesome!

THE LORD OF THE BLACKSMITHS KEEPS FORGING ON!