Autor Thema: religious conviction  (Gelesen 6710 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
religious conviction
« Antwort #15 am: Januar 31, 2006, 09:17:38 Nachmittag »
I'm totally the High Priestess of Matthias.  The Order of Matthias goes around singing and wowing people with incredible vocal melodies.

Somewhere around here I'm sure we have some High Clerics of Stefan, Karsten, Jimmy and Magnus, too.   :D

Moonstorm

• Gast
Re: Christian
« Antwort #16 am: April 24, 2006, 07:26:01 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
Well my opinion is that most people believe only what they see. But there's also air you breath, but you can't see it, still, most people believe it's true.Let me tell you, angels, demons and God are also true, but you can't see them. Please, don't discard any opinions before you have found out whether they're true or not. At first I denied Jesus, but when I found out who he really is and the things he has done in my life, which I've seen by my on eyes and heard by my own ears, I can't deny Him anymore. But it's wrong to force anyone to believe! It's your own choice...(sorry for my bad english)
Jesus (whatever his real name was) was not "the son of God", but "merely" some kind of spiritual healer. Whether he used reiki or magnetising, or whatever form of healing hands there is. Nothing wrong with that.
However, I refuse to be a follower of something the Church has made of him through the centuries. No matter how much respect I have for his work.

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: April 25, 2006, 02:38:51 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Moonstorm"
Zitat von: "Anonymous"
Well my opinion is that most people believe only what they see. But there's also air you breath, but you can't see it, still, most people believe it's true.Let me tell you, angels, demons and God are also true, but you can't see them. Please, don't discard any opinions before you have found out whether they're true or not. At first I denied Jesus, but when I found out who he really is and the things he has done in my life, which I've seen by my on eyes and heard by my own ears, I can't deny Him anymore. But it's wrong to force anyone to believe! It's your own choice...(sorry for my bad english)
Jesus (whatever his real name was) was not "the son of God", but "merely" some kind of spiritual healer. Whether he used reiki or magnetising, or whatever form of healing hands there is. Nothing wrong with that.
However, I refuse to be a follower of something the Church has made of him through the centuries. No matter how much respect I have for his work.

clap clap! wow! your thoughts are truly revolutionary, did you figure that out yourself?? you must be a philosofical genious or something! Im deeply impressed!

Moonstorm

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: April 25, 2006, 11:37:38 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "jakob_hasse"
clap clap! wow! your thoughts are truly revolutionary, did you figure that out yourself?? you must be a philosofical genious or something! Im deeply impressed!

Spare me the sarcasm. Let me rephrase myself. Although I'm not a christian myself, I'm not opposed to the christian religion. However, I don't approve of people forming an organisation around someones work, twisting his words and "misinterpreting" his deeds in their own advantage, to gain power over those who they considered to be inferior. That's not what religion is meant to be about.