Autor Thema: ON THE ROAD AGAIN  (Gelesen 4284 mal)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« am: April 15, 2006, 09:54:04 Vormittag »
seems like it is the fast lane of my life. like a calling for me. but I am on the road again.. check in and let you all know where I am at and what all new and exciting is going on.. take care and stay true

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« Antwort #1 am: April 15, 2006, 10:34:22 Nachmittag »
Head out on the highway... looking for adventure... :)

Kind of on the road as well. 300km today to my parents, about 350km tomorrow further to the south, back here on tuesday. On friday it's over to Opa Steve and Kruemel and on saturday the three of us will visit the Wacken Open Air Roadshow, yehaw! Back to Hannover on sunday then.

And that playstuff sponsored by the firm really kicks ass! Sitting in the living room and online via UMTS (mobile "phone") at a decent rate. No real broadband here in Siegen yet, but in Hannover it's 1.8MBit/s already, whoohoo... <g> Just perfect for an online addict like me! Internet everywhere and everytime!  :P
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Cecilia

• Gast
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« Antwort #2 am: April 19, 2006, 03:24:51 Nachmittag »
Again?  :lol:

Be safe Ryan bear!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« Antwort #3 am: April 19, 2006, 05:19:41 Nachmittag »
wish I would have got that before what happened this weekend.. was involved in an accident in indiana. rolled my truck, and after every thing this has left me broke and stuck.. dont know how I am going ot get out of this  or where I am going to go. dont want to go back ot washington state.. so guess I will figure it out.. bodys a mangled mess right now as well.. so comfort it out of the issue.. we  will see what happens

Cecilia

• Gast
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« Antwort #4 am: April 19, 2006, 06:40:36 Nachmittag »
OMG! That's terrible!

I was out of the state over the weekend (got home last night). Poor thing..

I hope you get better soon!

The Metal RN

• Gast
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« Antwort #5 am: April 19, 2006, 09:38:20 Nachmittag »
Whoa, sorry to hear about that! I wish you the best in getting back on your feet. Stay strong man!

This Dying Soul

• Gast
ON THE ROAD AGAIN
« Antwort #6 am: April 20, 2006, 01:38:46 Nachmittag »
well all I know is Im stuck.. the costs for everything has emptoed my pocket book.. and the only thing that I can do is try to part out my truck and pray to God that I can sell the parts on e-bay or craigs list.. the motor tranny transfer case front and rear difs are good and so is the frame... every thing else is done.. guess I will see what I can do.. but this I know... make more money before I decide to hit the road again. never seen this one coming