Autor Thema: T-shirts  (Gelesen 4309 mal)

okkultiis

• Gast
T-shirts
« am: Mai 05, 2006, 02:31:51 Vormittag »
I was wondering if falconer had any other shirts out other than the one posted on the site?  Maybe on another site or something?

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Re: T-shirts
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 05, 2006, 05:56:54 Vormittag »
There are five t-shirts.

Falconer S/T
Chapters From a Vale Forlorn
Tour 2004
Falconer Logo (Sceptre of Deception era)
Falconer Logo (Grime vs. Grandeur era)

I doubt you'll be able to find the first two, and the logo ones were only sold through the site as far as I know (so the first logo one is probably out of print). The Tour 2004 might be around on ebay or maybe there are some left at the Metal Blade shop. Check ebay for the others, might get lucky.

Radagast

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 05, 2006, 02:22:29 Nachmittag »
I got the Tour 2004 shirt at Sweden Rock Festival last year - which i guess makes me a poser because I wasn't at any of those gigs. :P Anyway, point is, festivals are a great source for band shirts.

okkultiis

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 05, 2006, 11:44:08 Nachmittag »
Yeah thats the one I remember seeing someone wear, Chapters from a Vale Forlorn, thats the one im looking for.  I'll have to check out metal blade, maybe ebay too.  What are some of the sites you guys use for your t-shirts, I personally use mastersofmetal.com, although their choice of power metal is a bit slim, got a decent selection of black metal though.

Prab

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 06, 2006, 06:01:53 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Radagast"
I got the Tour 2004 shirt at Sweden Rock Festival last year - which i guess makes me a poser because I wasn't at any of those gigs. :P Anyway, point is, festivals are a great source for band shirts.

Hi fellow poser :D

I've got that 2004 Tour Shirt too and I wasn't at any of their gigs.... unfortunately... although they were in Austria... two dates even.... DAMN IT! :(

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #5 am: Mai 07, 2006, 12:40:47 Nachmittag »
I have the "Sceptre" style logo shirt, the 2004 tour longsleeve shirt (though I didn't go to any of those gigs, either, so I guess I'm a poser, too) and of course Kriss' own "GvG" style logo shirt (I guess that makes up for the poser shirt).

Radagast

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #6 am: Mai 07, 2006, 05:32:59 Nachmittag »
Oh I also very illegally made my own shirt with the Sceptre-style logo, before I could find a band shirt anywhere. I hope no one minds. :oops:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #7 am: Mai 07, 2006, 07:07:35 Nachmittag »
I think you guys are confused as to just what a "Poseur" is. (and yes, "Poser" without the u is also correct, but it just has more meanings attached. ;)

A Poseur is someone who regularly pretends to be something he (or she) is not.  It is also someone who affects a particular attribute, attitude or identity in order to impress or influence others.

So basically, if you guys were wearing these shirts to "fit in" or be "cool" but didn't really like Falconer, or had no clue who the heck Falconer was, THEN you would be posers.  But you are true fans, every one of you, and you're showing your support for a band you love, AND you could easily back up your fandom, even if you hadn't been to any of these concerts that the shirts are from.

So nope.  No posers here.  :P

Radagast

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #8 am: Mai 07, 2006, 10:28:08 Nachmittag »
Fine, ruin my self-deprecation. :P

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
T-shirts
« Antwort #9 am: Mai 07, 2006, 11:45:11 Nachmittag »
You're a true metal fan, so deal with it!  :evil:

Hehehehe, oh man, I love you guys.  :mrgreen: