Autor Thema: The "post your photos" thread!  (Gelesen 226640 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
The "post your photos" thread!
« am: November 12, 2004, 01:13:11 Vormittag »
Well, I did a search and I didn't find a member pictures thread, so I think I'll start one!  Yes, that means I don't mind having my picture floating about the internet.  :D  Also, I'm a photowhore - I LOVE having my pictures taken and then showing them to people.  Ego thing, I suppose. ;)

So here goes it...

I went to London over the summer, and one place I visited was Windsor. Here's a view from the castle ramparts overlooking Eaton.

Guinness in a London Pub.  I HAD to do it.  Incidentally, my meal was FIsh and Chips too.  Heeee!

Annnnnd here's one from a month or so ago.  Err...I'm dressed like that because we were on our way to a Pimps 'n Hos party.  Sorry for the picture quality.  Got grainy after I resized it.  Oh, the guy in the pic is my boyfriend.  He looks a little like Marco Hietala from Nightwish, doesn't he?

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #1 am: November 12, 2004, 01:37:44 Vormittag »
I dont hve the long hair.. but for when you get rid of him I want an application lmao .. I dont know how to load pics on here so the best I can do is to give you all a link to a page of pics of me.. some of ya already know who I am and what i look like.. others dont.. so here ya go and cheers....

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dopewarschick/album?.dir=/b52a

you two make a great couple btw Angel....

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: November 12, 2004, 07:28:49 Vormittag »
Thanks!  I've been told by a number of people that we make a good couple.  It never ceases to amaze me.  My last serious boyfriend NO ONE told us we were a good couple.  Granted, usually when people tell Dan and I we're a good couple they're usually very drunk.  Actual quote: "And you two are together, and it's great because you two are together and I love you and I love you guys together I need another shot!"

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: November 12, 2004, 11:23:13 Vormittag »
hahahahahaha.... thats cute.. and even though yesterday was my birthday I wasnt drunk.. though when me and Kristi broke up as of recent I made the mistake to have a few beers to was away the pain.. I think it made it worse though because I had a hell of a headache in the morning lmao..

but on a serious note you to look like your very happy(erm well he looks a little anal like he had to take a turd ROFL but still looked happy) and I hope that your realationship will last for a long time and be fullfilled with things for you.. me on the other hand am still in the hunt.. thought I found the woman of my dreams but the only dream of her is a night mare..

to leave it on a good note though I had times with her I will never forget... just have to suck it up and say good bye and close that chapter of my life I guess.. \m/ METAL \m/

cheers!!!!

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: November 12, 2004, 02:23:22 Nachmittag »
I COULD join this topic. Atleast perhaps. But dunno how to add pics...  :oops:

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: November 12, 2004, 02:30:30 Nachmittag »
Hint: => http://boards.bleeding4metal.de/faq.php#24

They need to be available somewhere on the web. Then you need the URL.
When you're creating a new posting, there's a small button on the right below the input field for subject. The button is labelled "img". Click it once to open the tag, than insert the URL of the image and then click the img-Button again. That's all.
Uploading is not (yet) possible.

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: November 12, 2004, 03:23:42 Nachmittag »
It is nice to place a face with the members, will do as soon I can!

Anonymous

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: November 12, 2004, 04:06:38 Nachmittag »
I'll bite...

I cut my hair last week and now I have bangs. No pics yet.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: November 12, 2004, 05:31:04 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
(erm well he looks a little anal like he had to take a turd ROFL but still looked happy)

Heh, well he doesn't smile for pictures.  I have one where he's almost smiling, but he's surpressing it.  Believe it or not, Dan smiles and laughs quite a bit.  Also, he was a NINJAPIMP so smiling for those photos was out of the question. ;)

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: November 12, 2004, 07:21:08 Nachmittag »
Cecelia- a much better picture than Eddie!!!! Nice glasses! 8)
Angel- cool pics, "pimps 'n ho's " uhhh, sure that wasn't Matrix style there?  :lol:

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #10 am: November 13, 2004, 05:38:00 Nachmittag »
Whooohooo, nice to see new faces. New, because we already have a couple of pics, you know? Check out: http://boards.bleeding4metal.de/viewtopic.php?t=27 (also referring to the old boards at http://8090.rapidforum.com/topic=102680728160

We want more! Especially of the kind of Angel's last one, hehe. ...and we want more pics fitting in the post mentioned above; get the shirts, friends! :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: November 17, 2004, 09:47:03 Nachmittag »
Ok, killing three birds with one stone!!!

1) a pic of me
2) my shirt.....a plug for my wife friend Jim's band IDIOT,from Sweden check them out, they are really cool!!!
3) a showcase for the AWESOME anniversary gift that my wife got me, my own personalized vehicle plates!!! Wooo,hooo!!!!! :bluebanger:  Thank you babe, you ROCK!!!

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: November 17, 2004, 10:27:25 Nachmittag »
Wow nice pics you have ^^
Hmmh... perhaps i join this too... Though, with a boring picture and only with a url. http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=Kulkija&image_id=4424738&navi=true . So here you are, point out that Finntroll t-shirt ;)

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: November 17, 2004, 11:48:37 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

3) a showcase for the AWESOME anniversary gift that my wife got me, my own personalized vehicle plates!!!

Seems I need to come to the US after all. I definitely need a "Slayaa" (typo intended) plate for the next festival.
:)

Greetz,

Tex

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: November 18, 2004, 08:00:45 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "TexJoachim"
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"

3) a showcase for the AWESOME anniversary gift that my wife got me, my own personalized vehicle plates!!!

Seems I need to come to the US after all. I definitely need a "Slayaa" (typo intended) plate for the next festival.
:)

There's no need to go to the US for that. You can have one made in Germany as well. Maybe check the place you had your normal plates made. Almost for sure they will also do "special orders" on special plates.