Autor Thema: Eurovision Song Contest 2006  (Gelesen 12896 mal)

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
Eurovision Song Contest 2006
« Antwort #15 am: Mai 21, 2006, 07:24:02 Nachmittag »
The whole metalworld is in a flap :bluebanger:  :bluebanger:

That I was allowed to experience such a great thing  :D  :D
I always bleeeeeed for metal

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Mai 21, 2006, 10:22:49 Nachmittag »
Yes, it was quite a sight.
Good that I taped this historic moment.

Greetz,

Tex

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Mai 21, 2006, 10:52:47 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Odin"

What a surprise.. and fucking great, how many votes and points came from so different countries, wow! My head was suddenly burning (although quite sleepy still, therefore some strange thoughts maybe <g>) about what might happen with LORDI now... busy, hundreds of interviews, appearances here and there and everything? Will this foster the new popularity of Hardrock and Metal we were already mumbling about? Just remember that this show is watched by millions and millions of people all over Europe and the world! I am really curious what will become of this, really excited. :)

And Lordi himself was so sweet accepting the trophy and the flowers, "shaking hands"... hahaha, those officials didn't look like they knew what to do!  :lol2:

:metal:

Hahahaha the situation here in Greece is for laughs...all the aftershows had only bad words to say for LORDI, i really dont know if that is the case with the rest of the European countries, but the situation here in Greece is totally unbearable and for laughs.They even said that hackers hacked in to the system of the Finnish communication satellite and they were able to vote for their country  :o
One thing still matters. Next year we will be able to see more hard rock or even heavy metal bands on this crap of a contest.
Oh and the analysts say that this may result in a "war" between the pop and metal fans in Europe. Are these people SO narrow minded?

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: Mai 22, 2006, 09:36:55 Vormittag »
This is unbelievably awesome :)

I was out that evening and got the word on Lordi's triumph via sms. In a bunch of minutes I had to spread that word to a million (maybe not that much) people in my phonebook :P Now I'm kinda looking for the show they did on the song contest, maybe it's for download somewhere.

Well, as I wrote to my friends, colleagues, persons I know:

"Heavy Metal regiert!"

"Heavy Metal reigns!" :)

Moonstorm

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Mai 22, 2006, 10:33:36 Vormittag »
When asked how he felt about having won the Eurovision song contest, Lordi answered: "Grauwlllgrrrrrooommmmrrrrrr!!!"

Offline Kruemel

• B4M Crew
  • Active Metalhead
  • Augen zu und durch
« Antwort #20 am: Mai 22, 2006, 11:46:48 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"
This is unbelievably awesome :)

Now I'm kinda looking for the show they did on the song contest, maybe it's for download somewhere.

There are hundreds of downloads in the web  :D  :D

Actually we taped the performance from german TV, too!
I always bleeeeeed for metal

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Mai 22, 2006, 07:29:55 Nachmittag »
Now I'm kinda looking for the show they did on the song contest, maybe it's for download somewhere.

I recorded it to my harddisk. The complete show is 5.7GB.

Greetz,

Tex

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: Mai 23, 2006, 09:54:42 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "TexJoachim"

I recorded it to my harddisk. The complete show is 5.7GB.

Greetz,

Tex

I actually just need the introduction of Lordi, the gig itself (i've downloaded that already but in average quality - the show was OK but not THAT great), the announcement of the votes AND finally the announcement of the winner :)

dorian jane

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: Mai 23, 2006, 10:08:49 Vormittag »
Congratulations Finland!!
I was at the KING DIAMOND concert that night and we all started voting for LORDI.
Hellas gave them 12 points as well.
Metalheads united all over Europe..If that wasn't a nice kick in the butt I don't know what would be hehe  :banger2:  :banger2:

Offline Opa Steve

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #24 am: Mai 23, 2006, 12:02:39 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: Prab
Zitat von: TexJoachim
I actually just need the introduction of Lordi, the gig itself (i've downloaded that already but in average quality - the show was OK but not THAT great), the announcement of the votes AND finally the announcement of the winner :)

I will cut it this way for my next music DVD. The digital quality from the german ARD was very good (anamorphic 16:9, maybe 5.1 sound - I didn't check this already)). And yeah, this is a great idea. I will cut all LORDI-parts together. The stupid off moderation before the song ("Children and uneasy people should leave the room for the next 3 minutes...") and of course every LORDI vote from the countries in a rush (one girl showed the evil sign while announcing 12 points - did you see that?)! And then the winner party. This is an important document!

Edit: there was a great interview in german TV some days ago, where LORDI ate a photo of Ralph Siegel.  If someone's got it, please tell me. That would be a great intro for this clip.

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: Mai 23, 2006, 08:11:14 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Opa Steve"

(one girl showed the evil sign while announcing 12 points - did you see that?)!

http://www.joeblog.info/?p=210
The last screenshot.
:)

Greetz,

Tex

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #26 am: Mai 23, 2006, 10:56:44 Nachmittag »
Yep, that chick really kicked ass. :D
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: Mai 26, 2006, 07:49:40 Vormittag »
Zitat von: Opa Steve
Zitat von: Prab
Zitat von: "TexJoachim"

I will cut it this way for my next music DVD. The digital quality from the german ARD was very good (anamorphic 16:9, maybe 5.1 sound - I didn't check this already)). And yeah, this is a great idea. I will cut all LORDI-parts together. The stupid off moderation before the song ("Children and uneasy people should leave the room for the next 3 minutes...") and of course every LORDI vote from the countries in a rush (one girl showed the evil sign while announcing 12 points - did you see that?)! And then the winner party. This is an important document!

Will it be for downloading somewhere? please? :)

Offline Opa Steve

• Administrator
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #28 am: Mai 26, 2006, 09:10:04 Vormittag »
Will it be for downloading somewhere? please? :)

Certainly not, because that's illegal in Germany.

But it's allowed to make a private copy for near friends..... :wink: