Autor Thema: Another Video  (Gelesen 4303 mal)

Vonn

• Gast
Another Video
« am: Mai 28, 2006, 07:25:04 Vormittag »
The Clarion Call[/b]

Through reading the fourms I've been able to decide, with reasonable thought, that The Clarion Call is Falconer's best and most liked song. Now that Mathias is back in the band, I think it would be the greatest thing ever if Falconer made a video for The Clarion Call. Take some thought, make the video, and make it own all other videos. Just the song owns all other videos combined without a doubt, but still. It would be cool to see a video for it.

-Vonn

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Another Video
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 28, 2006, 08:40:07 Nachmittag »
I think a video for 'jack the knife' would be eternally amusing XD.

J-Roc

• Gast
Another Video
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 29, 2006, 05:16:58 Nachmittag »
A "Jack the Knife" video would be great, another video at all would be great. But, Krisstoffer Gobel was the vocalist for that song, and now Mathias Blad is the vocalist again (horay). There is also the fact that "Jack the Knife" was not indesputably the best Falconer song ever. Therefore, the only logical video to produce is "The Clarion Call". Falconer, please make a "Clarion Call" video

Radagast

• Gast
Another Video
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 30, 2006, 09:33:01 Vormittag »
Remember, these things don't pay for themselves. And for a song not on general release it wouldn't really get any play other than on the Falconer homepage.

Maybe someone should make a fan video?

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Another Video
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 30, 2006, 05:58:23 Nachmittag »
If I win the lottery, I'm going to fund a Falconer video. Because the world needs more Falconer videos!

Now, I just need to win the lottery...

Radagast

• Gast
Another Video
« Antwort #5 am: Mai 30, 2006, 09:51:57 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
If I win the lottery, I'm going to fund a Falconer video. Because the world needs more Falconer videos!

Now, I just need to win the lottery...

Man, there's always a catch!

terroxxx

• Gast
Re: Another Video
« Antwort #6 am: September 15, 2006, 09:25:16 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Vonn"
The Clarion Call[/b]

Through reading the fourms I've been able to decide, with reasonable thought, that The Clarion Call is Falconer's best and most liked song. Now that Mathias is back in the band, I think it would be the greatest thing ever if Falconer made a video for The Clarion Call. Take some thought, make the video, and make it own all other videos. Just the song owns all other videos combined without a doubt, but still. It would be cool to see a video for it.

-Vonn

hear-yey hear-yeay!!

terroxxx

• Gast
oh-oh-oh!
« Antwort #7 am: November 24, 2006, 07:51:38 Nachmittag »
I'v got a great idea!!
first, i got to say that a Falconer video of Calrion Call would make my life fullfiled!

but, hey! what if all of us tru fans fund the video? like throw in som cash an perhaps one beautifull day, it will be enough to make the best friggin vidoe in the history of music:D? :shock:

Person Guy Man

• Gast
Another Video
« Antwort #8 am: Januar 09, 2007, 06:05:46 Vormittag »
Meh, not hard to top, every metal music video ive seen isa big steamy load...though amusing.

Actually i was thinking of making a feature length film of one of my favorite albums (of another band!).