Autor Thema: Different Mindtraveler  (Gelesen 3665 mal)

J-Roc

• Gast
Different Mindtraveler
« am: August 14, 2006, 02:15:50 Vormittag »
I recently bought the original falconer album, and when i was listening to it, I noticed that mindtraveler was different than what I'm used to hearing. At the begining, there is only a small gituar difference, very little half-way through the song. But at the end there was a round of the chorus! If anyone else has heard this, please say something because i think im going insane.

Mindtraveller

• Gast
Different Mindtraveler
« Antwort #1 am: August 14, 2006, 03:23:57 Vormittag »
You were probably used to listen to the demo version of the song. The changes done to the main riff were because there were some similarities to another artist's track (if I recall correctly).

For what is worth, I still like the demo version better, perhaps because it was the first Falconer song released.

J-Roc

• Gast
Different Mindtraveler
« Antwort #2 am: August 14, 2006, 03:51:33 Vormittag »
Thanks for clearing that up, but i have to say, I dont like the demo as much, this was a  very interisting change to what im used to, hope there's more like this in Northwind

Nightmares Desire

• Gast
Different Mindtraveler
« Antwort #3 am: August 24, 2006, 05:57:18 Nachmittag »
I thought I was crazy as well.  I sorta like the demo one better though :)

Radagast

• Gast
Different Mindtraveler
« Antwort #4 am: August 25, 2006, 01:05:14 Nachmittag »
How did this individual demo track get out anyway? I've heard it, but the other three songs from the demo never seem to get talked about...

jakob_hasse

• Gast
Different Mindtraveler
« Antwort #5 am: August 25, 2006, 01:52:35 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Radagast"
How did this individual demo track get out anyway? I've heard it, but the other three songs from the demo never seem to get talked about...

I think it was on metalblade's website