Autor Thema: NEW SONG SAMPLE  (Gelesen 18344 mal)

Stefan W

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« am: August 15, 2006, 06:15:40 Nachmittag »
A teaser from the album is available in the download section.
Just some excerpts from a couple of songs.

The Black Knight

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #1 am: August 15, 2006, 06:50:05 Nachmittag »
Gosh! They will all go absolutely bananas, mate!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #2 am: August 15, 2006, 07:38:16 Nachmittag »
EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *explodes*

*then glues herself back together and runs off to hear the song samples*

Edit:

Oh. My. GOD.  Stefan, have I expressed my undying love for you guys yet?  Because if I haven't, I do so now.  

And Matthias's voice is like balm on my soul.  The only other voice that can relax me and ease any tension I have this much is Roy Khan's from Kamelot.  I'm so extatically happy that Matthias is back!

I had better go post this news on the Myspace page, otherwise there will be many annoyed Falconer fans (even though I do tell them to come here!) ;)  Oh, and you guys how have over 1500 fans on Myspace!

Stefan, you should head on over and check out all the nice comments people have left. :)

The Black Knight

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #3 am: August 15, 2006, 08:20:01 Nachmittag »
Without wanting to spoil anything for anyone I can't hold it anymore - the new album is the best they've ever made.

miked79

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #4 am: August 15, 2006, 10:30:50 Nachmittag »
arrgH!!! i must hear more !!! NOW!!!! release a full song like the last times :) :) :)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #5 am: August 15, 2006, 11:26:28 Nachmittag »
Nice one! sound very good ! Especially the first track and the one before the last.
Now I'm really looking forward to the new album!

NICE!!

J-Roc

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #6 am: August 16, 2006, 05:05:50 Vormittag »
I can tell right away that all the songs are gonna pwn. I just wish that it was one full song instead of 10 seconds of a few. Giving us so little of each should be LEGALLY considered torture.
Sept. 22 =PWNAGE
why such a long wait?

Prab

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #7 am: August 16, 2006, 07:26:17 Vormittag »
Wahhhh *goes nuts*

NEED TO HEAR THAT NOOOWW!

I'm sitting here at work, reading this news first on blabbermouth.net and then here! still, i have to wait till i get home, but THEN I'll check it out!
I can't f'in WAIT man :D

Radagast

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #8 am: August 16, 2006, 11:35:32 Vormittag »
Aaaaargh! More! More! :twisted:

jakob_hasse

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #9 am: August 16, 2006, 01:27:07 Nachmittag »
Stefan, can you tell us the names of the songs in the teaser clip?

Ancient Minstrel

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #10 am: August 16, 2006, 01:59:47 Nachmittag »
Some of the titles could be heard, because the were sung in the choruses. After that sample my highest expectations are on "Tower of the Queen" and "Catch the Shadows" but that may of course change when I hear all the full songs.

Prab

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #11 am: August 16, 2006, 03:44:08 Nachmittag »
GUYS! It is on! We've waited and now, the time has come!

THE FALCON FLIES AGAIN!

Let's rejoice! Our heroes are back!

I love the excerpts of the new songs!

I remember the time when "Sceptre of Deception" was coming out and the first song we got to hear was "Trail of Flames". Then before the time of "Grime VS Grandeur" it was "Emotional Skies" which was the first thing we got to check out.

And this time, with this mix of excerpts it is done... my anticipation is as high as never before!
I'm nearly EXPLODING! :D

I will get my copy of the album the day it comes out. Digipack with bonus tracks of course!

So once again my fellow Falcons, LET'S REJOICE!

THE GRACEFUL EAGLE SOARS IN THE AIR AGAIN!

oh, and Stefan, who's playing the piano in one of the excerpts? is it Mathias?

Fabian

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #12 am: August 16, 2006, 04:00:23 Nachmittag »
Holy s**t this stuff owns...

I'm reading here since octobre 2005, but now i had to register to express my feelings about this amazing, awesome teaser!!!

It really reminds of "Falconer" times. And it's so good to have Matthias back. His voice is so strong and variable. I can't express it with words...WOW

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #13 am: August 16, 2006, 04:14:21 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Prab"

I'm nearly EXPLODING! :D]

I almost did!  :D

Zitat von: "Prab"
I will get my copy of the album the day it comes out. Digipack with bonus tracks of course!

Ditto that!   Even though I'm in the US, I MUST have the super-special-shiny digipack.  I love the songs sung in Swedish! :)

Prab

• Gast
NEW SONG SAMPLE
« Antwort #14 am: August 16, 2006, 05:07:05 Nachmittag »
okay guys, you know what I'm doing right now?
recording "Falconer" and "Chapters from a Vale Forlorn" on my minidisc recorder.
that's right, i'm tuning in to the first and second album and getting ready for number five :D

YEAHRR!