Autor Thema: Computer Games you play?  (Gelesen 14808 mal)

grym

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #30 am: Januar 29, 2005, 07:53:07 Nachmittag »
My two favourite games are Counter-Strike (1.6) and Warcraft III. If you play Warcraft on battle.net, and use USWEST gateway, i am famous  :D LossBotForIcons <--- Everyone knows my account.

CS is great, i love the rush of hunting someone down and killing them  :wink:

Some of my old favourites are Commander Keen, Chrono Trigger, TEKKEN 3!!!, Mario Land on SNES, Jill Of The Jungle, Twinsen's Oddessy and Civilization II and Age Of Empires.

Why hasn't anyone said TETRIS?? I remember sitting on the computer playing that for hours straight loooong ago :D

Souleraser

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #31 am: Januar 29, 2005, 08:47:32 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "grym"
My two favourite games are Counter-Strike (1.6) and Warcraft III. If you play Warcraft on battle.net, and use USWEST gateway, i am famous  :D LossBotForIcons <--- Everyone knows my account.

I love Warcraft III. Did I say that already? I've played all Warcraft games since "Warcraft" back in the mid 90s. The story is just so fascinating - and that from a person who never was into D&D or "Lord of the rings".

CS is great, i love the rush of hunting someone down and killing them  :wink:

Whenever I hear about this game, I seriously wonder why anyone is still wasting their time with it, as there have been so many great games released in the meantime.
I never got caught by the attraction of it. The graphics were outdated right from the beginning, the whole shooting thing was provided at least as good by other games and there were dozens of games before which had a quite solid network play also.  

Why hasn't anyone said TETRIS?? I remember sitting on the computer playing that for hours straight loooong ago :D

I'm still playing gnometris from time to time, an Open Source version for the GNOME desktop. But it's not really like Tetris is addictive for me in any way.

grym

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #32 am: Januar 30, 2005, 08:11:27 Vormittag »
I guess what makes CS great for me to play is the huge range of maps, playing over the internet with friends, the range of weapons... There is a new warcraft III add on which is my favourite, you pick a race and abilities, get level ups, no other game i've played has that.

Souleraser

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #33 am: Januar 30, 2005, 09:29:01 Vormittag »
I guess what makes CS great for me to play is the huge range of maps, playing over the internet with friends, the range of weapons...

Funny that you mention it... "Range of Maps"... Whenever I watch my brother play and he's browsing the servers, at least 75% of them are currently playing that aztec map.
And the range of weapons... Hm, that might be the biggest advantage of CS - an incredible number of modders out there. But I know of dozens of mods for other games, too.

There is a new warcraft III add on which is my favourite, you pick a race and abilities, get level ups, no other game i've played has that.

The last add-on for Warcraft III I know of was "The frozen throne". Are you talking about a multiplayer-only add-on? Or an unofficial add-on or something?

grym

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #34 am: Januar 31, 2005, 08:49:06 Vormittag »
Yes, on most servers the map rotation is usually aztec/dust/dust2/inferno/italy... But there are hundreds of maps that you can play with friends.

And the new warcraft addon i was talking about is for CS  :P

Souleraser

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #35 am: Januar 31, 2005, 01:46:30 Nachmittag »
Yes, on most servers the map rotation is usually aztec/dust/dust2/inferno/italy... But there are hundreds of maps that you can play with friends.

Yeah, but the one that is most fun is definitely "aztec" ;)

And the new warcraft addon i was talking about is for CS  :P

Ah, I saw my brother use it recently. Well... what can I say? ;) I'd definitely prefer to play "World of Warcraft"...

grym

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #36 am: Februar 01, 2005, 07:22:20 Vormittag »
World Of Warcraft... Just sit around and level up all day untill after $60 in online fees you're strong enough to do something fun...

Souleraser

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #37 am: Februar 01, 2005, 02:26:09 Nachmittag »
World Of Warcraft... Just sit around and level up all day untill after $60 in online fees you're strong enough to do something fun...

That is why I'll never actually play it :)
I would just love to play... if it wasn't such a resource hog in matters of money and time.
I'm quite pissed about Blizzard that they didn't make it a regular RPG or something...

grym

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #38 am: Februar 02, 2005, 08:57:19 Vormittag »
Hmm, i've played it, it's good in small doses, the first time you do things is fun, but then you have to do them again and again... Even if i /could/ afford it i wouldn't play it enough to validate the online fees.

Iron Man

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #39 am: Februar 11, 2005, 11:44:51 Nachmittag »
Warcraft III Frozen throne
 The Sims
 Sim City
 Rollercoaster Tycoon
 Constructor

:D

EnterTheGlade

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #40 am: Mai 31, 2005, 01:39:43 Vormittag »
My favorite CP games are

World Of Warcraft
Warcraft III (reign of chaos or frozen throne, depending on whci comp. im on)
Battlefield 1942. desert combats my favorite version
Rome- Total War

i used to be a Diablo II freak.....but that game just got old especially once WOW came out, so i gave away my account.

if anybody plays any of those games and wanna play together if we can, send a message....i love playing with fellow metalheads :)

eminent

• Gast
Computer Games you play?
« Antwort #41 am: Mai 31, 2005, 06:09:06 Vormittag »
I dig the Gothic series a lot.