Autor Thema: Wishful Thinking  (Gelesen 2889 mal)

Jackal Alchemist

• Gast
Wishful Thinking
« am: November 16, 2006, 07:44:02 Vormittag »
I just wanted to let all the guys from FALCONER know that your music has changed my life. Never before have I ever heard such amazing musical Compositions as "Portals Of Light" and "The Clarion Call"!  I live in a little "nowhere" town and reluctently, have virtually no chance of ever getting to see the pure divinty of that which is FALCONER, live. :cry: My eyes and ears are open to ANY POSSIBLE tour dates to hit the U.S. If anybody hears anything, for the love of all that is FALCONER......TELL ME! Thanks again guys.

The Black Knight

• Gast
Wishful Thinking
« Antwort #1 am: November 16, 2006, 08:03:29 Nachmittag »
Nice post, mate! I think just the same as you. No other band have affected me the way Falconer does.

<Horus-Nikopol>

• Gast
Wishful Thinking
« Antwort #2 am: November 16, 2006, 11:54:09 Nachmittag »
Same with me! If it wasn't for Falconer, I would never have gotten into metal in the first place. And even today, no other band compares to their unique style. I know very well how you feel. Sadly, I'm afraid that there won't be any US gigs in the near future. Even us Europeans don't know when we'll get our next bite of live Falconer power.

Ancient Minstrel

• Gast
Wishful Thinking
« Antwort #3 am: November 17, 2006, 04:25:09 Nachmittag »
Not even us Swedes...  :?

Spawnie

• Gast
Wishful Thinking
« Antwort #4 am: November 19, 2006, 12:05:25 Vormittag »
I  know what you meen... Falconer is EXACTLY what I have ALWAYS wanted in a band... They are actually BETTER then I could have dreamed a band to be. I'm also with you on the US tour date thing....   :wink:

Prab

• Gast
Wishful Thinking
« Antwort #5 am: November 20, 2006, 09:33:31 Vormittag »
There are a lot of bands that I truly love listening to, with musicians I admire.
But there is NO band that I actually call "my most favourite" except Falconer.
That has a lot to do with the way their music has touched me emotionally.
Their music and lyrics was there for me at the right times and places.

So, welcome to the boards Jackal Alchemist!