Autor Thema: Falconites Assemble! - Show your shirts  (Gelesen 5388 mal)

Prab

• Gast
Falconites Assemble! - Show your shirts
« am: Mai 21, 2009, 12:31:35 Nachmittag »

Hey fellow falconites ;)

Okay, I have a feeling, that a thread like this has been created sometime long long ago. Still, this is a reawakening :P
Guys and gals, please feel free to post pictures of you (and your folks?) with your favourite Falconer shirt on :)
I'll do that a bit later, still sorting out pics.

Oh, and please send me your positive thoughts and energy, I'm on my way to my first open air festival - as a performing artist ;)
Me and my band, Harmanic, will open the Summer Nights Festival (supposedly the biggest metal open air in Austria) on the 2nd Stage tomorrow (my birthday) at 11:35AM.
The problem is, that I'm the singer and my throat is sore and I feel kinda week :( I'm surpressing this cold/fever thing with medication and just want to deliver an awesome show tomorrow.
Ah well, maybe this thread was just an excuse to write this latter information :P

All the best to you all and greetings from Vienna!
Yours
Prab

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
Re: Falconites Assemble! - Show your shirts
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 21, 2009, 04:59:20 Nachmittag »
Great idea, Prab!

This is me with Mathias from 2007 Wacken's after-show meet-and-greet (ah, the memories! Thanks again, guys!), wearing Kristoffer's own T shirt that he had given to me after the gig at the Night of Power festival in 2005. No need to explain why it's my favorite, I guess that's a no brainer.  :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you guys. Some I have already seen, of course.  :icon_razz:

Cheers for starting this thread, Prab, and ich drück' Dir fest die Daumen, I'm sure you'll deliver a fantastic performance. Enjoy your time and don't let that stupid throat bother you! Rock on dude!  :bangersmiley:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 21, 2009, 05:57:53 Nachmittag »
Well...if shirts didn't cost what equates to $35 + shipping because I would have to order one from overseas, I'd have an ABaT shirt already. 

Stefan, Exploding Ned's here in the States could probably work something out with Falconer to sell some shirts so US fans can get them easier than having to order from Europe.  AND they set up a booth at ProgPower every year, and I know for a fact that a decent number of US Falconer fans also go to ProgPower and would be thrilled if they saw a Falconer t-shirt at Exploding Ned's booth. :)

Nice shirt Horus. :)

RaceWithTheFalcons

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 21, 2009, 11:15:37 Nachmittag »
The ABAT shirt is the only one I ever found. I live in the states and got mine for less than $30.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 22, 2009, 07:49:42 Vormittag »
Where did you get your shirt?

RaceWithTheFalcons

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Mai 22, 2009, 02:06:25 Nachmittag »
It may have been this site, but I'm not positive...

http://www.heavymetalonline.co.uk/acatalog/FALCONER.html

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Mai 23, 2009, 03:30:34 Nachmittag »

Well, I just returned back home after another 3 hour car drive. The festival lasts till tomorrow night. So what happened?

First of all, thanks birdie for your well wishes! I really apreciate it :)

Second, no, Harmanic did not play live at the Summer Nights Open Air 2009. Why? Because they weren't prepared for extremely bad weather, with heavy rains and hurricane like wind (up to speeds of 130km/h). We arrived there on Thursday evening. While we raised our tents, the rain set in. Then during the night, the heavy wind joined the falling raind. Both stages, the mainstage and the 2nd stage were severly damaged, so the complete timetable of the first festival day was changed and every single band got rescheduled. They had to rebuild both stages completely. Four bands were completely canceled out, on of them was us, Harmanic. So, we were really upset, pissed of and most of all just plainly sad. There's no one to blame for the weather though...
We quickly decided to drown ourselves in booze, so no wonder that I still got a sore throat. We tried to enjoy the first festival day somehow. Kataklysm is an awesome live band! Today in the morning the sun was shining brightly, like on a perfect festival day. Again the disappointment set in and me and some other folks of our party decided to get our asses back to Vienna. So we just bailed. Couldn't pretend to be all happy and enjoying the festival. Well, everything happens for a reason right?
At least the promoters told us, we'll work something out together to make up for all of this. Maybe a fixed slot on next years festival. We'll see...
OH, and btw: FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK!  :icon_evil:  :icon_evil:  :icon_evil:
Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system. *sighs*

Oh, and of course, ON TOPIC:

Unfortunately I still don't have the ABaT shirt :( And I have not yet performed with that self printed first shirt that was available (after the shirts of the self titled album design were sold out). That one got kinda small somehow. Or my size increased somehow :P

Kursch

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Mai 28, 2009, 01:08:57 Vormittag »
Great idea, Prab!

This is me with Mathias from 2007 Wacken's after-show meet-and-greet (ah, the memories! Thanks again, guys!), wearing Kristoffer's own T shirt that he had given to me after the gig at the Night of Power festival in 2005. No need to explain why it's my favorite, I guess that's a no brainer.  :biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you guys. Some I have already seen, of course.  :icon_razz:

Cheers for starting this thread, Prab, and ich drück' Dir fest die Daumen, I'm sure you'll deliver a fantastic performance. Enjoy your time and don't let that stupid throat bother you! Rock on dude!  :bangersmiley:

You lucky bastard!!
One of the things I must do before I die is travel to Sweden and attend to a Falconer concert...
Please Stefan and company, come to Mexico!!

Karumis

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Juni 08, 2009, 09:58:46 Nachmittag »
This is the only falconer shirt i have  :biggrin:

anwynn

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Juni 10, 2009, 10:36:38 Nachmittag »
This is the only falconer shirt i have  :biggrin:

oh a gily one, I want one  ;D

AngelOfMusic