Autor Thema: Your First Falconer Song  (Gelesen 20866 mal)

silvershade_lynx

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #15 am: November 26, 2006, 05:14:40 Nachmittag »
'The Clarion Call' was the first song I heard. I was looking for new music to listen to and came across it whilst randomly downloading songs. Really liked it so I listened to some of their other stuff, which I also loved. I couldn't stop listening to what I had so I brought their albums and they very quickly became my favourite band! :)

ABOMINARI

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #16 am: Dezember 05, 2006, 06:05:05 Nachmittag »
enter the glade was my first one.. i liked it but i was not so interseted in falconer. but then i heard even more song which i liked very much, and so i came to falconer!!  8)

Sol

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #17 am: Dezember 06, 2006, 08:52:11 Nachmittag »
As for me it was on February 2003, if I am right.
Per Tyrssons Döttrar was the first song I have heard from Falconer.

It was  sad winter eve.
I and my ex-boyfriend were sitting and drinking whiskey.
We didn't know at all what to do with our relationships and how to fix them.

Then he turned on the music - just shuffle - and the first song was the Falconer's one.
After the break I started listening to Falconer and it really took me away of my depression.

Mathias has magnificent voice. Melancholy fades away  8)

Prab

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #18 am: Dezember 07, 2006, 02:05:51 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Sol"
it really took me away of my depression.

Mathias has magnificent voice. Melancholy fades away  8)

I know exactly how that feels and what a relief these tunes bring...
Experiences like that are the main reason for my undisputed admiration for Falconers music.

Sol

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #19 am: Dezember 10, 2006, 06:35:50 Nachmittag »
Zitat
I know exactly how that feels and what a relief these tunes bring...
Experiences like that are the main reason for my undisputed admiration for Falconers music.

So you can understand me completely  8)
I don¨t know the reason but it helps! It really helps because of the energy.

J-Roc

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #20 am: Dezember 10, 2006, 07:39:59 Nachmittag »
I still remember my first falconer song. It was Clarion Call, and it remains my favourite to this day.

Yannick

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #21 am: Dezember 10, 2006, 08:47:22 Nachmittag »
My first falconersong i heard was clarion call and it was on one of the worst party ever.....
But a sexy lady had an album of falconer with her and after some tender loving :P She started clarin call in the bed room an woha I was in love... She broke my heart but falconer still had a small place i my life.
And a year ago i met a wonderfull girl and her obsession with sonata artica and other power metal bands maade me pick up the falconer album once more. :D
And those albums I dont have she has ;-P

draco823

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #22 am: Dezember 19, 2006, 01:56:39 Vormittag »
My first song was actually Decadence of Dignity and it was recommended to me by a fellow metal listener. He was showing me some medieval sounding groups such as demons and wizards, blind guardian, and falconer. Once I heard falconer I got completely hooked. Now they are my favorite band along with Sonata Arctica.

On a side note I find that MANY falconer fans are also Sonata Arctica fans. I find this odd because the bands, musically, do not have much in common. The vocals are polar opposites with tony having a very high pitched voice and instrumentally there really are not that many similarities. Kamelot usually falls in this group as well. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

My 2 favorites are easily sonata arctica and falconer with kamelot holding a steady third place.

MasterOfTheFalcon

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #23 am: Januar 04, 2007, 12:53:20 Vormittag »
ya my first was Portals of Light

my brother had heard this song form his friend, and he showed me it this was the first song he showed me

cynic73

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #24 am: Januar 06, 2007, 11:36:42 Nachmittag »
I am new here, and thought it would be fitting if my first post was to tell you about my first Falconer-song!

A couple or more years ago, me and two other guys that used to work together (swedish parliament security department, plenty of headbangers there!) got together to listen to metal. We were thinking of making it a tradition, partly to escape our wives/girlfriends and children once in a while. Micke, the guy who hosted our first "metal meet", started off by playing some Falconer-songs off the first album. I was totally blown away by "Mindtraveller" and "Per Tyrssons...", and have been hooked on Falconer ever since. I feel fortunate to live in Sweden where I have been able to buy the CD´s without any problems or delays. And I can´t wait to go to Sweden Rock in June!!!

Person Guy Man

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #25 am: Januar 09, 2007, 06:15:25 Vormittag »
I dont quite remember when, but i do remember how. Me and my bro were listening to the shit he had (music, and shit is in no way bad)...and yeah i heard i think either Clarion Call or Lord of the Blacksmiths...and yeah...i listened to em....

Spawnie

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #26 am: Januar 10, 2007, 04:43:11 Nachmittag »
Wow guys, Kick butt stories!!!

I love it!

strzegomia

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #27 am: Januar 10, 2007, 05:06:53 Nachmittag »
Well... My first Falconer song was 'The Coronation". My friend was sharing Korpiklaani, but when we unpacked it, we saw some others titles. And it was album "Sceptre of Desception". And I said: "It is so good!"

darthsimian

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #28 am: Januar 20, 2007, 12:26:21 Nachmittag »
Well, i started with the Falconer album directly. What helped was that i was playing a MMORPG at the time. And, not surprisingly, each of the songs blended perfectly with the fantasy world of a MMORPG.A long term fantasy fan that i am, i was instantly hooked to Falconer. Now, I dont play MMORPG anymore but Falconer still has me as a fan.  :lol:

And, being one of the very very  very very few fans of falconer in India, I haven't met anyone else personally who has even heard of the name :(

Wolverino

• Gast
Your First Falconer Song
« Antwort #29 am: Januar 22, 2007, 11:26:27 Nachmittag »
Hi all!

Well it had been somewhen in the middle of 2002 ...

I ll never know how it found it's way to my Computer - neither me nor my friends listened to Metal - but it was just there somehow.
The track Lord of the blacksmiths.

As I always was a fantasy fan it found it's way to my heart immediatley.

But it stood there alone - I never heard or found something about Falconer. I was bout 19 and had no www by then ...

After and After I listened more and more Metal. Hammerfall , Manowar , Lordi and also Nightwish tracked me and became familiar to me and by time I got Internet and played DAoC online and so on.
And always there was this track. In every playlist. I guess I got somehow used to it as a hammer great song of which I ll never know more - and never reflected it.

Must have been over a year later that I once agian searched for more ... and found upon the grave of guilt, Entering Eternity and The past still lives on.
Especially motivated by the last but definatley also by all 4 songs I had a quest in the stores for the CD ... and found it finally. Them.
DonT know why I didnT simply search on the www. Today I would.

And since then I really need everything I can get of my favorite music!

------

Zitat von: "cuauhtle"

Conclusion: stay away from falconer b4 taking exams :p

Good advice but difficult.
I ve got some tests in 2 weeks.
I didnT listen to Clarion Call for bout 2 weeks.
I still donT get it off my head and probably never will ....
I hope so at least     :twisted: