Autor Thema: question to Stefan  (Gelesen 6861 mal)

Prab

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #15 am: Januar 05, 2007, 06:02:34 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Stefan W"
Hmm. I know that some of the songs that doesn't sound like us I still think is great like "I Refuse" for example.
The heaviest song we've done!!

I'm listening to "I Refuse" at the moment. It's been a very long time since I listened to any song from GvG.
This song is really powerful! Kriss' voice is far from bad, he's a great singer!

Stefan W

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #16 am: Januar 05, 2007, 07:09:59 Nachmittag »
A great song with alot of attitude.
Yes, in this song his voice fits perfectly.

Solevator

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #17 am: Januar 09, 2007, 08:30:25 Vormittag »
2Stefan W - and one more question... I've got an idea, that 'Fairyland Fanfare' may be about... "Heroes Of Might & Magic"! Is it? Am I right?

Ancient Minstrel

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #18 am: Januar 09, 2007, 10:39:41 Vormittag »
No.

Stefan said: Acting as a brave doesn't make you one. What makes one put on a costume that clashes with one's true self? The braves and heroes aren't the ones who need to act it out in a fictional world.

And he has also stated that the song is about children that are being bullied and seek comfort in role-playing and such things.

Solevator

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #19 am: Januar 09, 2007, 11:39:33 Vormittag »
2Ancient Minstrel, yes, but... There're some images that could be origined exactly from HoMM!.. And of course this song's about escapism.

Ancient Minstrel

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #20 am: Januar 09, 2007, 10:25:18 Nachmittag »
Which pictures were you thinking of? I have played a lot of Heroes myself, at least the first three games so maybe I will recognize what you mean ...

Solevator

• Gast
question to Stefan
« Antwort #21 am: Januar 10, 2007, 09:02:46 Vormittag »
2Ancient Minstrel; not battle pictures, but maps - travelling maps, which you ride for quests-)) And in HoMM3 there're sulpher hills and a silver casket as you remember)) so...
But of course it's a song 'bout great problem - playing games instead reading...