Autor Thema: Icehockey  (Gelesen 4078 mal)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Icehockey
« am: Januar 18, 2007, 08:15:23 Nachmittag »
Last year's x-mas party of my firm took place at an icehockey game (Hannover Scorpions, good middle class team in German Icehockey League). It was pure excitement, really good game and I got kind of caught with the fascination of the fastest team sport around. It's really great. Been there again last night. Yay, a little more brutal this time, lots of bashing and even fights. Lots of emotion, frenzy on the ice, haha!

Yeah, and one of the best things is - the show around the games is really metal. They play a lot of MANOWAR there! At least three songs ('Heart Of Steel', 'I Believe' and another one I forgot... another older one...) every time. Furthermore METALLICA and a lot of AC/DC as well ('Hells Bells', 'Highway To Hell', 'Playing With Girls', 'Thunder', ...). Yeeehaaaaw! :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Nightmarespirit

• Gast
Re: Icehockey
« Antwort #1 am: März 19, 2007, 09:10:56 Nachmittag »
Actually, icehockey is by far the one and only sport I´m interested in. And not only because we have the greatest and fastest (and most handsome ;)) players here ;D.

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: März 20, 2007, 08:35:36 Vormittag »
Actually, icehockey is by far the one and only sport I´m interested in. And not only because we have the greatest and fastest (and most handsome ;)) players here ;D.

That's exactly why Finland has won sooo many gold medals...;)

Nightmarespirit

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: März 20, 2007, 10:31:51 Vormittag »
They don't have to win any medal bullshit or whatever, they are just the most fun to look at during a game. Other countries are just lucky to win, not talented   :zunge: