Autor Thema: Falconites Camp @ Wacken Open Air 2007  (Gelesen 12608 mal)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Re: Falconites Camp @ Wacken Open Air 2007
« Antwort #15 am: Juni 14, 2007, 08:14:27 Nachmittag »
I can correct the number of people needed to book an area: 50. Still... :)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: Juni 18, 2007, 10:22:56 Nachmittag »
I think booking an area would definitely be the smartest thing to do if we want to make the Camp a success. But I guess that means, all 50 people would have to arrive together? That might prove difficult to orchestrate.

Still, I assume that each of us will be coming with some friends? If we put all those together, 50 people might be a number we can achieve. I for one will definitely arrive with several people, don't know yet how many exactly. What do you guys think?

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: Juni 20, 2007, 11:32:12 Vormittag »
I will come in quantity of two  ;D
But to book a place seems to be a perfect idea!

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #18 am: Juni 20, 2007, 08:23:39 Nachmittag »
I'm really sorry, but the number i quoted in the beginning has reappeared - just like last year, that's why I had that number in my mind:

Zitat
Because of the immense reactions we´re sad to announce that in matter of organisational reasons the groups have to have a minimum size of 150 persons.
You should send your reservations fast because there´s only a fixed space and if it´s full we can´t get hold of more reservations.

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: Juni 20, 2007, 09:09:19 Nachmittag »
Well in that case, I think we can all agree that reserving an area is not an option.

So, if we really want to do this, we need to avoid that everybody settles someplace different and everyone is scattered across the camping area. What we need to do is meet up before the festival and find a place to camp together. The result being the Falconites Camp that this thread is about  ;D

So I guess this means we would all have to arrive on July 31st, meet up and set up the camp. Am I right?

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: Juli 24, 2007, 10:34:05 Nachmittag »
Hey guys! Only some days until Wacken. any ideas?!

I will be at the place on July 31st. The plane will arrive to Berlin, then we go to Hamburg and from there to Wacken. Where could we meet?

For any cases my cellular is +3755936230. I think this is the easiest way to find out each other via phone.

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: Juli 24, 2007, 11:45:36 Nachmittag »
I will arrive at Wacken on Wednesday, Aug 1st.
I will have to see if I can convince my two buddies to join me at Falconites camp... but I do think they should prefer that to sitting around just by ourselves.  ;D

When will everybody else arrive? I can`t be the only one who comes on Wednesday?
Perhaps anyone who comes on Tuesday can put down their tents temporarily Tuesday and meet up with the "late" people the next day, so that we can set up the camp together in one place. Otherwise, I can`t see how we will accomplish the camp project or party together.

Oh and like Sol said: Where could we meet *before* setting up that camp?

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: Juli 27, 2007, 11:00:48 Nachmittag »

I've been in contact with Prab, and he asked me to inform you all that unfortunately due to personal reasons he won't be able to come to Wacken this year :( :(

We'll arrive on Thursday, and won't be enjoying the camping... so anyone smart enough to say "get a room" to us during woa... well, we already have one ;)

But who's actually coming? I'm a bit confused on that, I have to say ;) Just Sol, Horus and Odin? And me and Nightmarespirit of course. But that's a fact no one in the whole world could have missed during the last few months;)

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: Juli 28, 2007, 10:19:37 Vormittag »
Prab won't be there!? :(

I'll show up!

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: Juli 28, 2007, 08:28:54 Nachmittag »
Virvatuli, seems like that.

Well, I could try to cover a place for you but I'm not sure abut it. Friends of mine visit Wacken every year and say that already on Monday more than half of camping area will be covered. But let's try, it is not a problem.

But very hot question for all of us: How Will We Meet?

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: Juli 29, 2007, 11:02:03 Vormittag »
I guess now is the time to really come up with something... is there not some place there that's regonizable enough for all of us (as we seem to be so many) to find? I've never been there, but could anyone suggest anything? :P I'm kinda out of ideas as I have no idea of the area... except that it's large :)

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #26 am: Juli 29, 2007, 05:10:59 Nachmittag »
There is an official "meeting point" in the entrance area, I think.

A good idea might also be the container, where you change your ticket for the wristlet...? But not so good for me, because I am entering from the very opposite end... ;)

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: Juli 29, 2007, 05:28:00 Nachmittag »
Sol, if you could try to save some space, that would be awesome, although I don't know how realistic that is.
I think I'm just gonna give you a call when I'm there.  :icon_cool:

My cellular, if required: 0176/22729254

But damn, where to meet? I have no idea either, never been to the place. Perhaps the entrance area like Odin suggested?

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
« Antwort #28 am: Juli 29, 2007, 05:45:53 Nachmittag »

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: Juli 29, 2007, 05:55:54 Nachmittag »
The official meeting point might not be a stupid idea, imo ;)
Then there's also the eternal question of when? :)