Autor Thema: Falconites Camp @ Wacken Open Air 2007  (Gelesen 12603 mal)

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
Re: Falconites Camp @ Wacken Open Air 2007
« Antwort #30 am: Juli 29, 2007, 06:06:51 Nachmittag »
Hmm... I'm being informed by my friend with whom I'm traveling, that we will be joining a camp of friends of his...  :P

Captain Charisma

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: August 05, 2007, 12:43:33 Nachmittag »
Hello

If you overlook the whole logistic problems in Wacken this year it was just great. It was the first time i have seen Falconer live and it was awesome. Thanks a lot again for the great gig and the nice Meet and Greet. Thanks also to Freddy (hoffe ich habe deinen Namen richtig geschrieben), Sol and her friend for the nice Company

Here some pics from Falconer at W:O:A

Carioca

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: August 05, 2007, 02:59:09 Nachmittag »
Thank you very much, Captain Charisma for the great pictures!!! :) Wish I could have been there... :'( :'( :'(

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: August 05, 2007, 03:15:57 Nachmittag »
We just arrived! home, sweet home! all the photos a little bit later.
But many many thanks for you all. It was the happiest day in my life!

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: August 05, 2007, 07:50:00 Nachmittag »
Hello

If you overlook the whole logistic problems in Wacken this year it was just great. It was the first time i have seen Falconer live and it was awesome. Thanks a lot again for the great gig and the nice Meet and Greet. Thanks also to Freddy (hoffe ich habe deinen Namen richtig geschrieben), Sol and her friend for the nice Company

Jup, hast du richtig geschrieben!  ;D

Well I'm back home now as well, finally had a couple of hours of decent sleep, a shower, and all those little luxuries of civilization that you only really know to treasure after a festival ^^

What can I say? Friday was definitely t h e day of the year for me. Greetings to Captain Charisma and Sol and her husband, it was a real pleasure meeting you, hopefully not for the last time!  :icon_biggrin:

Falconer's show was nothing short of brilliant. They played almost every song I had hoped to hear, the sound was great and Mathias simply blew me away - a whole different experience than with Kriss. Veeery satisfying. I understand there was an online stream of the gig - if anybody recorded that, I absolutely need to have that!

Many, many thanks to Falconer for meeting up with the massive amounts of loyal fans and forum members ( :icon_mrgreen:) at the metal market. Even though they were probably rather exhausted - especially Mathias in that regard - they took time for a lengthy meet & greet, Q & A and opportunities for being photographed with them - this is the kind of stuff that lets you know a band cares for their fans. So, Stefan, Mathias, Jimmy, Karsten, Magnus - a million thanks for your time, you really made our Wacken!  :icon_cool:

Oh and Sol, the photos! Now!  :icon_smile:

Greetings,

Horus

rafarocker

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: August 05, 2007, 11:21:30 Nachmittag »
For God's love!!!! has anyone recorded this show??!!!

My girlfriend is going crazy!!!!! and me as well... please, if somebody got the link to this show, post here :icon_biggrin:

thanks a million ;)

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: August 06, 2007, 01:02:04 Vormittag »
Aaah... Back home from a fantastic trip to Wacken with some unforgettable moments in the baggage. Wonderful people everywhere.
It was very nice to see you of course, Sol and Horus-Nikopol! :56:

And now for something completely different: The gallery on the official website is now updated.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #37 am: August 06, 2007, 03:03:01 Vormittag »
This is me dying of envy at those of you that got to see Falconer live, and meet them!

Mathias is getting rather scruffy!

Thanks for the pics, BK and CC. :)

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: August 06, 2007, 08:42:18 Vormittag »
Great pictures! It must have been GREAT!! Can anyone tell me, who is who on the pics?

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: August 07, 2007, 09:51:08 Vormittag »

Nothing short of amazing, folks! :)
Seems like you had the time of your lives!

There's a new Falconer album due next year, right? So what about a European tour? Or another Wacken Gig?  It isn't too early to talk about things like that, is it? ;D

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #40 am: August 07, 2007, 09:53:02 Nachmittag »
So, I tried to be the first and made it last - great... ;)

This is what I wrote few minutes after the gig already, tried to post here, but due to the over-populated cellular network I had no chance to do so - got the online connection, but well - air is a shared medium, so no way to get decent access to the boards. :(

The FALCONER show was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! The crowd was massive, we were singing along almost louder than the band played! The sound was very good, all five obviously enjoyed themselves and the gig - and were impressed by the crowd (and right so). We hat lots and lots of crowdsurfers and even a moshpit during the last song. What was it? Oh, behold this setlist (as far as I got it)!

Quest for the Crown
Perjury and Sanctity (hyperblast-fast version)
Spirit of the Hawk
Northwind
Upon the Grave of Guilt
Catch the Shadows
Enter the Glade (introduced by Stefan with a good German "ein, zwei, drei, vier!")
Child of the Wild plus a medley of some songs of the Kris-era (Sceptre, Grandeur vs. Grime), I think - a little hard to follow there?
Himmel sa trind
Ridom Ridom
and the grande finale - under the condition that we sang along to the guitar line what we more than happily did:
Mindtraveller
The Clarion Call

Man that was a goosebumbs finish!
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory