Autor Thema: The obligatory SPAM topic  (Gelesen 48097 mal)

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
The obligatory SPAM topic
« am: Dezember 10, 2004, 03:59:19 Vormittag »
Well...the subject line says it all.  This is a blatant spam thread.  Because every board needs at least one.  So break out the canned jellied pig parts, and talk about nothing.  

:spammer1:

Hmm...All this talk of spam has made me hungry.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 10, 2004, 01:09:45 Nachmittag »
hrmmm.. sounds good only i dont have anything to spam about lmao \m/

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 10, 2004, 05:19:07 Nachmittag »
You could spam about Spam and make this thread redundant. ;)

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 10, 2004, 09:34:04 Nachmittag »
ok i am going to spam about spam.. reason for the topic of spam is because spam is great.. it taste great, it smells great, some times if your hungry enough you can even think it loks grea...

ways to eat spam.. a spam sandwich, spam burger, BBQ spam, baked spam with pinapple, spem and eggs.

and the greatest part about spam is if yo get drunk and eat spam, and through it up. it still loks smell and tastes like spam...

bon appetite!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 10, 2004, 10:06:19 Nachmittag »
I prefer fried Spam

K. Beckman

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 11, 2004, 09:48:38 Vormittag »
Ööööhhhh.....???!!!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 11, 2004, 06:36:29 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
Ööööhhhh.....???!!!

That WAS the idea.  :lol:

K. Beckman

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 11, 2004, 09:06:47 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"

And it's a great idea. :wink:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 12, 2004, 07:02:26 Vormittag »

And it's a great idea. :wink:

That is because I am Spawesome (spamtastic + awesome = Spawesome ...Because making up words is cool.)

I'm also amused that there's a place called "Whatstone"  It's like the people who settled there didn't know what to name it, someone said "How about after that stone?" and someone else said "What stone?" and yet ANOTHER person said "Great!  Whatstone it is then!"

And this emoticon is the best ever:   :ass:

K. Beckman

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Dezember 12, 2004, 12:00:10 Nachmittag »

I'm also amused that there's a place called "Whatstone"  It's like the people who settled there didn't know what to name it, someone said "How about after that stone?" and someone else said "What stone?" and yet ANOTHER person said "Great!  Whatstone it is then!"

It's like a mountain near my town called "omberg", and the exakt translation of it is "if mountain". Funny :lol:

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: Dezember 12, 2004, 03:17:00 Nachmittag »
well if you are traveling through Dayton Ohio via Interstate 75 there is a exit off the free way to a street named need more road.... and the funny thing is that the damned road goes on for miles and miles.. how much road do ya need to get from one sid of the damned town to the other....

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Dezember 12, 2004, 06:04:08 Nachmittag »

It's like a mountain near my town called "omberg", and the exakt translation of it is "if mountain". Funny :lol:

So maybe they named it because someone said "IF the mountain falls on us...we're all doomed!"   :wink:

Dying Soul:  I love some of the names people have come up with here in the US.  There's a Love, IL and a Hell, IL.  Go figure.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: Dezember 13, 2004, 03:17:31 Vormittag »
there is a weed california. and a no faith rd in the mohavi desert in cali

Jeanny

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: Januar 06, 2005, 03:40:32 Nachmittag »
There are so many topics, so I didn't see this one, maybe I need glasses???  :banger2:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: Januar 06, 2005, 03:56:14 Nachmittag »
This is really dumb but as a kid we used to drive to a place called Cape Cod every  year on summer vacation. Along the route, right before we got to our destination, was a highway exit sign with the name of the two towns that the exit leads to. As a kid it just struck me as funny and I would wait to see this sign every year to get a laugh. The sign read: "MASHPEE SANDWICH". :lol: