Autor Thema: The obligatory SPAM topic  (Gelesen 48136 mal)

Mas

• Gast
The obligatory SPAM topic
« Antwort #105 am: Februar 11, 2005, 01:37:14 Vormittag »
heyy Avricha , that is realy cute!!!  :D

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #106 am: Februar 11, 2005, 11:10:52 Vormittag »
speaking of adorable animals (no shadow i am not talking about you. get away from the mirror) read this sick and twisted shit.. I cannot believe for the life of me that some ignorant tyrant in this world would use such an animal to scam money from people.. worst of all look at how many people are buying this gag and donating money..

read the site it will speak for its self...

http://www.savetoby.com/    :oops:  :x  :shock:  :angry:  :bash:  :wall:

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #107 am: Februar 11, 2005, 12:02:14 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "This Dying Soul"
speaking of adorable animals (no shadow i am not talking about you. get away from the mirror) read this sick and twisted shit.. I cannot believe for the life of me that some ignorant tyrant in this world would use such an animal to scam money from people.. worst of all look at how many people are buying this gag and donating money..

read the site it will speak for its self...

http://www.savetoby.com/    :oops:  :x  :shock:  :angry:  :bash:  :wall:

It seems everything is possible these days.. Sounds like a pretty sick dude, imo :(

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #108 am: Februar 11, 2005, 04:36:21 Nachmittag »
What the @#$%!!!! That is just wrong in so many levels.  :x

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #109 am: Februar 11, 2005, 05:17:46 Nachmittag »
Sorry but I don't find it offensive. I just thought , with a laugh, "you've got to be kidding".  

If you eat meat where do you draw the line  between what is food and what is pet?

A rabbit is a perfect example to use.
We eat them AND we have them as pets.
If you catch a rabbit in the woods and eat it, it is food BUT if you buy it in a store, it is a pet and part of the family?

I honestly don't know what  this guy's intent is behind that web page.
-He could be a jokester tryng to get attention and boy this should do that!
-He could be a vegeterian activist trying to bring attention to the cause for not eating meat.
-He could be a meat-eater with some agenda
-He could be an extortionist taking advantage of easily emotional people
 :?:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #110 am: Februar 11, 2005, 07:28:58 Nachmittag »
I agree with Metalmaiden.  

Granted, I wouldn't eat a bunny that I considered my "Friend" but I have no qualms about eating rabbit.

Basically, I think this is just a ploy to get money.  The guy probably has $50,000 of debt and decided he could pay it off by playing on people's sympathies for the cute and fluffy.  Also, that is obviously a domestic bunny (the kind they sell at pet stores) so the liklihood of him just finding it under his porch is slim.  If it were a wild rabbit, his story might be a little more believable.

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #111 am: Februar 11, 2005, 07:42:32 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"

-He could be an extortionist taking advantage of easily emotional people
 :?:

Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"

Basically, I think this is just a ploy to get money. The guy probably has $50,000 of debt and decided he could pay it off by playing on people's sympathies for the cute and fluffy.

I guess I find it offensive because this is what I assume it to be, a scam, and that is not very nice. I have been accused of being niave in the past and have been taken advantage of trying to do what I thought was the right thing

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #112 am: Februar 11, 2005, 09:40:53 Nachmittag »
50,000 dollars ? To fead a pet ? Hahahahaha...

This is the BNP of the whole state of Burundi for cryin' out loud !!

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #113 am: Februar 11, 2005, 10:03:33 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"

and now we wanna know what Shadows Parrot can do?  :lol2:

Well, he can sit on the rabbits back... Hahahahaha....

Mas

• Gast
« Antwort #114 am: Februar 12, 2005, 01:19:00 Vormittag »
:shock: oooooooooo lol shadow!!!!!!!!!  :P

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #115 am: Februar 12, 2005, 08:26:10 Vormittag »
my point ant intent of it was the fact the guys is taking a pet and using it as a way to scam others out of money.. look at how much he has so far..... I truly doubt that he is going to eat the bunny, but still it is not the point I am making, but the princable... you should not use animals against animal lovers to scam money out of em..

I found one of the most honest ways for a man to get money out of another man was one time when I was getting off a freeway exit. there was this guy with a sign in his hands at the end of the off ramp. and here in the states every one knows what I am talkign about and more then likely has seen this before. but this man was doing it different. he didnt have a sign that said broke hungry with kids no job, no home please help. he has a sign that said, " I'll be honest, I am broke and need a beer." now that was probly the most honest scam I have ever seen.. so I asked him why he was honest about it, and he said " why lie I need a beer. better to be up front and honest.  so I actually pulled over and took the guy to the store and bought him 12 pack of beer and sent him on his way..

the moral to the story is if you want to make cash buy using others ( and in reality that is how money is made in this world) then be honest. dont lie. dont scam.....

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #116 am: Februar 12, 2005, 10:36:55 Vormittag »
Yep, well I didn't mean that eating or killing rabbit would be sick, but to make money with that kinda thing; it is not the point if the story is true or false.
And then again, why not make money on anything you can  :roll:

grym

• Gast
« Antwort #117 am: Februar 12, 2005, 01:51:01 Nachmittag »
This rabbit eating thing doesn't really bother you guys does it? If it does why does it? You don't know them what's the point of wasting anger on something that will never effect you?

I don't understant...

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #118 am: Februar 14, 2005, 04:23:56 Nachmittag »
It is just the scam feel of it, taking advantage of someone else/people's emotions, that's all. We are omnivorous, so the actual eating part did not bother me.

This Dying Soul

• Gast
« Antwort #119 am: Februar 24, 2005, 10:19:44 Vormittag »
check this shit out.. I jsut figured out how to put up an avitar.. arent i just special......

(parents looking at me saying "damn our little boy is all grown up now") rofl

thats a pic of my bronco after going out 4 wheeling in the mud down by the river btw... sweet huh...