Autor Thema: WOA: photos  (Gelesen 13743 mal)

truewalrus

• Gast
Re: WOA: photos
« Antwort #15 am: August 07, 2007, 03:41:27 Vormittag »
Excellent pictures. Come to US Falconer! I refuse to go through life without seeing you live!

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #16 am: August 07, 2007, 09:30:37 Vormittag »
Great pictures, Sol! It seemed you had a great experience everyone!

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: August 07, 2007, 09:34:05 Vormittag »
I always look forward to pictures like these, because I have to live vicariously through those of you that get to go to Wacken and see Falconer live.  :icon_redface:
I will one day meet Mathias.  I just...don't know when. :(

I'm with you, Angel!
For you it's the distance, living on a whole different continent, for me it's somehow destiny that keeps me from seeing them play live.
BUT we will do so sometime! Let's concentrate and put all our positive energies to the thought of a worldwide FALCONER headlining tour to which we are able to attend ;D

Great photographs Sol!!
Matthias looks wise and somehow biblical with his beard :) But it really looks good on him! Does anybody know if he grew it for a musical role?

Wow! Awesome to see some real life faces of my fellow falconites :D

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: August 07, 2007, 02:26:26 Nachmittag »
Jakob,
the quality of course is bad, but there is a real Wacken mood on this photos (I hope you understand what I mean  8))

Prab,

very sad that you couldn't come. It was just perfect! But maybe we can see next time! Hopefully this is not the last live concert of Falconer.

Once again: HUGE, HUGE amount of thanks to all of us and to the band!
Guys, you are the best. Please make more, more music and give more, more concerts!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: August 07, 2007, 04:21:50 Nachmittag »

I'm with you, Angel!
For you it's the distance, living on a whole different continent, for me it's somehow destiny that keeps me from seeing them play live.
BUT we will do so sometime! Let's concentrate and put all our positive energies to the thought of a worldwide FALCONER headlining tour to which we are able to attend ;D

Well I keep hoping they'll play ProgPower USA.  I know over at the PP forums enough fans have been asking for Glenn to invite Falconer over.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #20 am: August 07, 2007, 10:19:10 Nachmittag »
OK, here are a few of mine. The light situation was really tough (extreme, direct sunlight and dark background with some shadows from the stage etc.). More to come (keep an eye on Bleeding 4 Metal and Gallery 4 Metal for the full festival report).

Ah, oh, sorry, that was something different there... ;)

The Falcon is watching!

Men at work.

God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: August 08, 2007, 02:10:17 Vormittag »
Great pictures, Odin!

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: August 08, 2007, 04:26:36 Nachmittag »
I can´t have been standing far from where you stoud on this gig Sol. Nearly the exakt same wiew. Really nice to see it agian.  :)

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #23 am: August 08, 2007, 11:24:54 Nachmittag »
Tirlith,
I was standing at the right almost in the corner  :coolgr:

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: August 09, 2007, 02:45:18 Nachmittag »
Yeah, I can see that from youre pictures, its exactly where I was! Too bad that my boyfriend had the camera in the W.E.T-stage tent, taking pics of Sabbat instead, so i have non of my own from Wacken this year. Luckely i have some from Sweden Rock Festival instead.  :)

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #25 am: August 09, 2007, 08:54:26 Nachmittag »
Great pics everyone! I have some too, but not that good ones :) I tried to concentrate on the gig instead... It was a great gig, and I was a bit sad not being able to make it to the meeting but... maybe next time :)

Btw Sol, you and your hair were spotted! :)

The Black Knight

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: August 10, 2007, 10:57:21 Vormittag »

Hmm. I think I've seen these guys somewhere before...

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #27 am: August 10, 2007, 03:26:23 Nachmittag »
Bwhahahah  ;D

nice pic, Black Knight!

st.anger

• Gast
« Antwort #28 am: August 12, 2007, 11:00:58 Vormittag »
I found some short shitty videos on youtube: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=falconer+wacken&search=Search

But the video from the livestream is still not online... noone recorded that?  :-[

Carioca

• Gast
« Antwort #29 am: August 12, 2007, 04:20:41 Nachmittag »
I found some short shitty videos on youtube: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=falconer+wacken&search=Search

But the video from the livestream is still not online... noone recorded that?  :-[

Thanks a lot, st. anger, it's still better than nothing, I thought there won't be any vids. I'm always asking everybody about the livestream too, but I haven't found anybody who recorded it... :'(