Autor Thema: Literature  (Gelesen 13046 mal)

Metalmaiden

• Gast
Literature
« Antwort #30 am: Dezember 15, 2004, 08:11:40 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
I don't have the time or the patience to read a book. and Bilbo

Hahahahaha ! We are two of a kind there Karl !
As I told before in this topic : I only read newspapers and magazines...
:P

Metal RN can join you two! I am amazed at how he aced school witout EVER opening a book! Meanwhile, I bearly lifted my head from the pages as I struggled along. argh!

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Literature
« Antwort #31 am: Dezember 15, 2004, 08:25:56 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
Zitat von: "shadowman"
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
I don't have the time or the patience to read a book. and Bilbo

Hahahahaha ! We are two of a kind there Karl !
As I told before in this topic : I only read newspapers and magazines...
:P

Metal RN can join you two! I am amazed at how he aced school witout EVER opening a book! Meanwhile, I bearly lifted my head from the pages as I struggled along. argh!

I know how you feel.  I have to try and balance having a social life with study time, anymore.  School used to be relatively easy for me, but the higher I go, the harder it gets.  Often times I have NO life, because my nose is buried in text books so often now.

But!  I'm now on Winter Break, so I'm free for a month!  YAY!  *dances*

Virvatuli

• Gast
Literature
« Antwort #32 am: Dezember 15, 2004, 08:46:05 Nachmittag »
Oh, AngelOfMusic and Metalmaiden. I totaly share those feelings with you guys *A deeeeep sigh*. about tree weeks before examinationweek, I start reading like crazy for it... And well, that leaves me only a little brake between :D

And for Tex, the Truth ain't the best. But with Pratchett, it is that you have to read some books of the same characters, to kinda get to know them, and then: You have Pratchett at his best. I didn't like Truth so much. The best books include UU, and Guards. :P