Autor Thema: For Your Entertainment  (Gelesen 4909 mal)

truewalrus

• Gast
For Your Entertainment
« am: August 14, 2007, 10:11:23 Nachmittag »
So I'm thinking about posting a recording of myself and my guitar doing Quest for the Crown. Just wanted to make sure no one was against it just in case I butcher it a bit (it's done just through a normal computer mic and some free recording program, no special treatment).

Prab

• Gast
Re: For Your Entertainment
« Antwort #1 am: August 16, 2007, 07:15:53 Vormittag »
Yeah! Share it with us :)

cuauhtle

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: August 16, 2007, 12:52:51 Nachmittag »
i'd be very happy to listen any cover or fan video!  :icon_mrgreen:

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: August 16, 2007, 06:59:36 Nachmittag »
I'll put it up as soon as I can get this damn harmony down. I can't sing quite as high as Blad >.<.

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: August 16, 2007, 08:19:01 Nachmittag »
Aright, that's probably as good as I'm gonna be able to get it...so here ya go.
http://minorcrisis.net/files/Quest%20For%20the%20Crown%5B1%5D.mp3

All guitars and vocals are done by me with the recording program, Audacity, and a basic computer mic. I had to guess a couple of the guitar parts because I was too lazy to find tab for the song so there's a few parts that might sound a bit improvised. Other than that, feel free to do what you want with it.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #5 am: August 16, 2007, 10:23:48 Nachmittag »
Not bad!

The vocal harmonies are a little... well, out of tune at times (additional voices), but hey - that's all bonus! ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

truewalrus

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: August 16, 2007, 11:47:39 Nachmittag »
Yeah, I know. I have no singing training whatsoever and trying to sing that high is not in my specialty.

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: August 24, 2007, 10:45:40 Vormittag »
I'm posting this here, because "for your entertainment" suits the subject well :)

I've got a little band and we're just coming out of the rehearsal room at the moment.
I'd never been on stage before and I did my first four gigs ever within two weeks (the first three within one week), it was pretty overwhelming. But I got the chance to play locations and stages on which I've seen so many great and famous metal bands perform, that truly was an honor. Plus the response of the audiences were unbelievably awesome!
Okay, check out www.harmanic.at , go to the "pictures" section, check the pics from 11th (Planet Music), 16th (Replugged), 17th (Escape) August and tell me, if you notice something ;D
I'm trying to make "this" a trademark for my performances (or appearance) BUT for that I need more of "them", hopefully there'll be more designs in the future ;)
Hope you get what I mean  :bangersmiley:

P.S.: If you happen to stumble across our mp3s - don't be scared! they're self-made recordings from our rehearsal room. we're just amateurs in recording and can't afford a studio recording at the moment. so the results sound a bit poor.

Oh, and I'm the singer :)

« Letzte Änderung: August 24, 2007, 10:47:20 Vormittag von Prab »

jakob_hasse

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: August 24, 2007, 02:29:52 Nachmittag »
Great pics, Prab, you look rocking and suitingly evil in the last pictures! \m/

Carioca

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: August 24, 2007, 08:27:02 Nachmittag »
Your site is cool, Prab, and I love your t-shirts!  :icon_razz: I'm downloading the songs. :icon_cool:

Sol

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: August 26, 2007, 09:35:46 Nachmittag »
Prab is really cool  :bangersmiley:

Chung_Razorbane89

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: November 03, 2007, 03:45:32 Nachmittag »
Hello rockers!  :bangersmiley: I'm new here but anyway just wanted to ask, where one can get a glimpse of what you sound like? :)