Autor Thema: HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL  (Gelesen 26031 mal)

The Metal RN

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #15 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 04:50:31 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "evilshell"
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Nothing really to say, except from the stand point that I feel that we are all a little to some extent, but that is my view. To each his own.

Actually, there was a study that had every person being bisexual...I wish I could remember the name of the researcher(s).

I personally believe that to be true - everyone is bisexual, some more than others, some less.

I remember hearing about this, I will look it up. I would be interested to see when it was written.

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #16 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 08:02:34 Vormittag »
About the plain sexual aspect: I don't mind what preferences someone has, as long as it does not include children, animals or happens against the other's will.

Beyond the plain sexual aspect: I do mind. Yet it does not have anything to do with their sexuality, I feel disturbed by homosexuals who provoke with their sexuality, like men wearing dresses, behaving more female than women do etc. But after all that does not disturb me more than maybe drunken people, stoned people, loud and rude people and others alike.
I'm a very quiet and silent guy who does not disturb anyone in public, therefore I expect others not to disturb me also.

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #17 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 08:05:14 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "evilshell"

I personally believe that to be true - everyone is bisexual, some more than others, some less.

Interesting aspect, but I also have to strongly disagree for myself. Or maybe we should figure out what "bisexuality" after all means. Does it only mean having sex with a person from the same sex? Does it begin at calling a person of the same gender  "attractive"?

TexJoachim

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #18 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 10:23:06 Vormittag »
Definitions of Homosexuality, Heterosexuality, Bisexuality ... are culturally determined.
That is, there is no obvious clearcut general definition. Even the clinical ones are prone to misunderstanding.

If you are really interested, here is a bibliography on _Gay and Lesbian Language_ http://www.ling.nwu.edu/~ward/newbib.html

It is very long, covers the complete world and is mainly concerned with language. However, some are language philosophy, some are history and some are a mix of everything.

Greetz,

Tex

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #19 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 10:38:44 Vormittag »
Well, a general definition of any of these terms won't get us anywhere in this matter I believe.
It would be more important to know what the people who did research on that topic had in mind when they brought up those "facts".

TexJoachim

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #20 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 10:50:54 Vormittag »
I hope you have a lot of time to read, Basti.
:)

The bibliography I mentioned is a list of roughly 50 pages when printed out. And that is only the research concerned with language.

If you think about medical research, it will even be more (and some rather strange stuff, too) because you'll have to start reading with publications before 1900...

Greetz,

Tex

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #21 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 11:07:36 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "TexJoachim"
I hope you have a lot of time to read, Basti.

Hardly ;)
My reading will be focussing on: "Open Source and Free Software - Informational freedom beaten by free economy?" (working title ;) ) My seminar work needs to be done until the middle of January '05 :-/

The bibliography I mentioned is a list of roughly 50 pages when printed out. And that is only the research concerned with language.

Okay, I feel scared already... ;)

If you think about medical research, it will even be more (and some rather strange stuff, too) because you'll have to start reading with publications before 1900...

Maybe when I have a lot of spare time... Perhaps in 50 or 60 years after I retired? ;)

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #22 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 03:11:50 Nachmittag »
i am defelently bi sexual, only i cant fel in love at woman, but sex with a woman yes i can have  :P yeah.
a lot of friends of me are gay, i dont have any problem with it, if people love each other it doesnt matter if they have the same sex.
Gay's dont hurt us, lesbians dont hear us as well, let them live them own life,

The Metal RN

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #23 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 03:18:43 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"
[
Or maybe we should figure out what "bisexuality" after all means. Does it only mean having sex with a person from the same sex? Does it begin at calling a person of the same gender  "attractive"?

I think this is a more important statement than we think. What  one feels is right comes from themselves, their perspective, and their experiences.
It is very hard to know what someone is thinking, going back to Phenomenology, Husserl, and Heiddegar (sp?), can you really know  the same as someone else, having experienced different lives, thus shaping our perspectives? I had enough discussion pertaining to this in class last semester, ugh....
I am happy to see the consensus of "to each his own", and I agree that any over the top display of ANY behavior, is annoying.

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #24 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 03:25:48 Nachmittag »
For some people is them bi sexuality only for sex, i do think we all can have sex with someone just for sex, sex is very naturaly and nice to do. we dont need to be inlove at someone to enjoy sex.  i also understand and have respect for people who only can enjoy sex with them partner. but we are all different people with different feelings.

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #25 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 04:59:55 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
Of course you can have sex without having any other feelings for the person, but it's NOT ok if you have a partner. In that case you should be single. Unless he/she are in to it.

Its ok if you both agree with it, What people are doing in them own bedroom is not or business,

K. Beckman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #26 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 05:01:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
Of course you can have sex without having any other feelings for the person, but it's NOT ok if you have a partner. In that case you should be single. Unless he/she are in to it.

Its ok if you both agree with it, What people are doing in them own bedroom is not or business,

True.

jim sarissa

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #27 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 06:18:09 Nachmittag »
Ok here is a more challenging one

Imagine you are married and have 2 children,lets say about 4 and 8 years old.
Now you are sitting with the family in front the T.V
and watching a film.
And suddenly in one scene, they are two guys,
and they start kissing eachother with passion....and your kids got shocked .
Then they start asking what it was what the saw ....
What have you to answer them....??????
This goes to all of you which have  no problem and think  Homosexuality is something natural. :idea:

The Metal RN

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #28 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 06:30:16 Nachmittag »
I would hope that I wo\uld be open enough with my own children to discuss ANY topic. I would try to be as matter of fact about it, but also keep in mind age appropriateness. You only can explain so much to 4 to 8 year olds, allow them to ask questions, etc.

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #29 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 06:34:13 Nachmittag »
Hm, first of all, if they start kissing each other with passion, I seriously have to ask if children should see a movie of that kind at all, no matter if the passionate kissing (which is most likely to be "foreplay" in most movies) is between a man and a woman or two men or two women.  

Nevertheless, asking a question like that is problematic as it includes the idea of kissing people of the same gender is unnatural - in my opinion, that is the wrong way to raise children nowadays.
Therefore, let me ask you another question: Why should the explanation be another than the one you'd give if your children would see a "common" couple kissing?

But no more talk, here's my explanation:

"If a person loves another person, it is not unusual for them to kiss each other. Your mommy and daddy are kissing each other, because they love each other and just like that those two men were kissing each other because they love each other. Kissing is an expression of sympathy."

Yet I have to say I will never, under no circumstances, be so insane to condemn children to live in this world.