Autor Thema: HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL  (Gelesen 26023 mal)

Metalmaiden

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #30 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 06:45:38 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "jim sarissa"
Ok here is a more challenging one

Imagine you are married and have 2 children,lets say about 4 and 8 years old.
Now you are sitting with the family in front the T.V
and watching a film.
And suddenly in one scene, they are two guys,
and they start kissing eachother with passion....and your kids got shocked .
Then they start asking what it was what the saw ....
What have you to answer them....??????
This goes to all of you which have  no problem and think  Homosexuality is something natural. :idea:

Why would your kids be shocked?  Maybe they would be curious or wondering but shocked!  I find that behavior strange.

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #31 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 06:56:55 Nachmittag »
Well, for one, I wouldn't subject any young children of mine to serious displays of romantic affection in movies (ie., really sucking face and going at it) if they saw two men kiss affectionately I would explain to them that there are different kinds of love between people, and that sometimes men love other men, and women love other women.

And should they see two people of the same gender really going at it in public, I would again explain the different kinds of love, and then let them know that some people have no sense of decency, no matter what your sexual preference.  Basically, the same way I would explain two heterosexual people really going at it in a public place.  Public Displays of Affection are unneccisary when that extreme.

However, I don't plan on having any childbeasts of my own, so this won't be an issue.

Metalmaiden

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #32 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 07:08:58 Nachmittag »
There are several issues all lumped together here; Sexual identity, gender identity, sexual attraction and the difference between sex for simple pleasure vs. love.

Homosexuality,as I see it, is simply having sexual feelings exclusively for people of the same sex as themselves, Hetrosexuality is exclusive sexual attraction to those of the opposite sex. I see Bisexuality  in the middle as a continum, as several others who posted said, and being anyone who may have any degree of feelings or actions towards both sexes. It has no value judgement associated with it. Like most people I am  somewhere in the middle on that line.

The issue of female bisexuality vs. male bisexuality is very interesting to me. Many more women would describe themselves as bisexual than men I think. And the bisexual female seems to be readily accepted (hell, pretty much encouraged) by males. but males seem to have a much harder time accepting the fact that they may  have any possible feelings for other males. I know men who are married with children yet have sex with men on the side but would NEVER call themselves bisexual....well what the hell is is then??? Why the denial????

Virvatuli

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #33 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 07:18:11 Nachmittag »
Well. Everything worth saying is already said.
Just wanna add something, kinda said already.
In my opinion, it is really important nowadays to make kids understand that people are different and may have different kinds of sexualities. Cause a) you never know if your child is gonna be gay, hetero or bi; I bet it would be nicer to the child if he/she knows that his/her parents are okay with gays or bis (for examp. there are gays and bis, who never dare to tell their parents, because they have no idea how they'd react. Ofcourse, some are against it too...) Atleast it was a lot easier for me, at the time I figured out my own sexuality. B) ignorance can _Sometimes_ lead to hatred etc.

Peace and Love no matter what you are  :mrgreen:

Metalmaiden

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #34 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 08:39:43 Nachmittag »
As far as if  the question of homosexuality being nature vs. choise
In the reading I've done in this area from the standpoints of anthropology, sociology, biology, psychology  it shows that across different cultures, historical eras, times where it is acceptable and times when it is frowned upon or even legally banned, the percentage of homosexuals changes very little.That would indicate its biologically based.

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #35 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 09:04:59 Nachmittag »

and watching a film.
This goes to all of you which have  no problem and think  Homosexuality is something natural. :idea:

Jim i have 2 children, my son is 13 my daughter is 9, they grow up with my gay friends, for my kids it is normal like a hetero kissing scene is normal.
2 of my best friends (gays) are married as well, so for my kids is it normal, very normal.  :D

Virvatuli

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #36 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 09:56:24 Nachmittag »
Metalmaiden, yeah, and there are many people to prove what you have read! :)

shadowman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #37 am: Dezember 16, 2004, 11:13:04 Nachmittag »
Virva ? What happened with your nice avatar ???

:cry:  :cry:

My favorite football team (Brugge) got kicked out of the UEFA cup but this is WAY more depressing.... Bohohohohohoho...

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #38 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 12:39:48 Vormittag »
Well, too late for something new to say, just wanted to comment on the answers themselves; great. You really hit the spots here. Why should they be shocked? They would have been raised with certain prejudices and intensive influence of some kind already. I wouldn't even speak of "different kinds of love", but simply as AoP stated it - no matter who it is, if two people love each other, they express their love in certain ways, one of them is kissing. Period. Nothing to worry about.
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

Virvatuli

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #39 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 10:00:00 Vormittag »
Shadow  :lol:  Virva sounds like visva, and that is a... hmmh... deceice. Ugly one too.
So if you need to call me something, take the tuli one instead ;)
And hey, that avatar is nice... If you just don't see that white stuff. Finntroll's haveing a beer :cheers:

Im really happy to see that there are so many who feel so okay about gays... Atleast the world is going to the right direction with that one, huh...

evilshell

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #40 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 12:19:19 Nachmittag »

and watching a film.

There's absolutely  nothing challenging about this one. I wouldn't be comfortable having kids that age seeing any kind of passionate sexual scene - gay, straight, orgy, whatever. However, if that did occur, my answer would be rather simple. Kissing is one of the ways that two people who love eachother express that love.

K. Beckman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #41 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 08:26:14 Nachmittag »

and watching a film.

I never said that it's natural, but I don't have a problem with it. You seem to. Right?! :wink:

jim sarissa

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #42 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 12:36:45 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
I never said that it's natural, but I don't have a problem with it. You seem to. Right?! :wink:

It's just not my kind of choice,and i never would serve it to my kids, like a cup of tea,if you now what i mean
I'm in the traditional way of thinking on this theme , and if Homosexuality would be so natural i'm afraid the human race would be lost for a long time ago.
Maybe the time has come.....according to the statements of this topic  :lol:
So aloud me to disagree

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #43 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 02:39:44 Vormittag »
no no no wrong, to be gay is good for the population in this world, the population is to big, at least in the netherlands it is.  :wink:

and no i dont introduce gay's like a cup of tea to my kids, that thought is hilarious, they are just friends like my hetero friends, it doesnt matter how you are.

K. Beckman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #44 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:37:49 Vormittag »
Zitat
It's just not my kind of choice,and i never would serve it to my kids, like a cup of tea,if you now what i mean

Agree with you there. I shall not say to my child: Son, homosexuallity is the most natural thing in the world. Cause it's not.  But I will tell him to respect every man / woman no matter what their sexual tendency are.

Zitat
Maybe the time has come.....according to the statements of this topic  
So aloud me to disagree

Absolutely. Every one has the right to their own opinnion.

Zitat
no no no wrong, to be gay is good for the population in this world, the population is to big,

'cmon Mas. That's the worst argument I have ever heard.  :laugh: