Autor Thema: HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL  (Gelesen 26030 mal)

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #45 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 09:41:21 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "K. Beckman"
Zitat
It's just not my kind of choice,and i never would serve it to my kids, like a cup of tea,if you now what i mean

Agree with you there. I shall not say to my child: Son, homosexuallity is the most natural thing in the world. Cause it's not.  But I will tell him to respect every man / woman no matter what their sexual tendency are.

Zitat
Maybe the time has come.....according to the statements of this topic  
So aloud me to disagree

Absolutely. Every one has the right to their own opinnion.

FULL ACK.
And Jim, dude, that is what you appearantly got wrong in first place. The question is not if anyone would recommend being homosexual or if anyone would want to be homosexual - the question is how to deal with people who are in fact homosexual. And the appropriate approach these days seems to be only this:
Tolerance. Though one does not feel attracted to people of the same gender, one does not dare to criticize people who do but one accepts and tries to live with it.

K. Beckman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #46 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 09:58:46 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"

FULL ACK.

Que? Help me out here.

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #47 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 10:12:24 Vormittag »

FULL ACK.

Que? Help me out here.

Full Acknowledged => Completely agreed.
Hint: acronymfinder.com can help out in cases like that ;)
It does not know "Full ACK" but at least it knows "ACK".

K. Beckman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #48 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 10:17:30 Vormittag »
Thanx for the link. :) At last I know what you guys talk about.  :lol2:

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #49 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 01:14:31 Nachmittag »

Zitat
no no no wrong, to be gay is good for the population in this world, the population is to big,

'cmon Mas. That's the worst argument I have ever heard.  :laugh:

LOL, i was just kidding, but..................... its kinda true isnt it :silly:

AoP's note: Fixed quoting

K. Beckman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #50 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 02:10:09 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"

LOL, i was just kidding, but..................... its kinda true isnt it :silly:

Well, yes :roll:  :wink:

jim sarissa

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #51 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 06:45:15 Nachmittag »

FULL ACK.

Come on people its difficult enough to express my self , with the english language,
and then your sending this ufo's in
 :lol:
make life easier.

AOP:
versuch mal ein bisschen unkomplizierter englisch zu sprechen,dude ich bekomme Kopfschmerzen,ich bin immer noch am raten was du sagen willst
aber ich komme noch drauf  :evil:

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #52 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:07:19 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "jim sarissa"

FULL ACK.

Come on people its difficult enough to express my self , with the english language,
and then your sending this ufo's in
 :lol:
make life easier.

AOP:
versuch mal ein bisschen unkomplizierter englisch zu sprechen,dude ich bekomme Kopfschmerzen,ich bin immer noch am raten was du sagen willst
aber ich komme noch drauf  :evil:

Was genau verstehst Du nicht? "Full ACK"? Heisst etwa "Vollste Zustimmung".
Ansonsten bitte nachfragen. Aber Respekt, Dein Deutsch scheint besser zu sein, als Dein Englisch :)

Virvatuli

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #53 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:16:21 Nachmittag »
How many fuckin languages you all speek??!! :D
I'm just glad understanding the Deutsch you just spoke

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #54 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:49:32 Nachmittag »
Hm, good question. I used to learn french in school for 2 years and I'm able to at least get a basic idea of most sentences and thanks to 5 years Latin I'm able recognize some words in spanish and italian sentences ;)

TexJoachim

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #55 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:57:58 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
How many fuckin languages you all speek??!! :D
I'm just glad understanding the Deutsch you just spoke

German (native)
English
Latin
Greek (I had to do this for the university, but can only order a beer by now. My memory seems to have turned into Swiss cheese. :( )

Greetz,

Tex

shadowman

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #56 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 10:23:51 Nachmittag »
Hm, good question. I used to learn french in school for 2 years and I'm able to at least get a basic idea of most sentences and thanks to 5 years Latin I'm able recognize some words in spanish and italian sentences ;)

Alors ca c'est vraiment quelque chose de très intéressante! Le prochain fois qu'on se rencontre n'importe où ou quand, on peut parler en Français n'est ce pas ?
Deux ans de lessons Français ça vaut quand-même quelque' chose !  Si tu veux on peut déja s'exercer un peu par commencer avec des messages personelles dans la langue de Molière !!

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #57 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 03:51:30 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"

Alors ca c'est vraiment quelque chose de très intéressante! Le prochain fois qu'on se rencontre n'importe où ou quand, on peut parler en Français n'est ce pas ?
Deux ans de lessons Français ça vaut quand-même quelque' chose !  Si tu veux on peut déja s'exercer un peu par commencer avec des messages personelles dans la langue de Molière !!

yeah hehe ShadowMan, everyone in Belgium talks france! i think the dutch people are jealouse at that.
hehe

Souleraser

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #58 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 10:11:38 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"

Thanks for the offering, dude :)
Yet you should know I left french with 6 (that's an F ;). Yeah, my french sucks a really big lot.
I definitely need some time to find my way back into that, and until my A-levels exams I suppose won't have that time :(
But I'll definitely get back to you :)

evilshell

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #59 am: Februar 08, 2005, 08:50:44 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Zitat von: "evilshell"
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Nothing really to say, except from the stand point that I feel that we are all a little to some extent, but that is my view. To each his own.

Actually, there was a study that had every person being bisexual...I wish I could remember the name of the researcher(s).

I personally believe that to be true - everyone is bisexual, some more than others, some less.

I remember hearing about this, I will look it up. I would be interested to see when it was written.

Better late than never. In a completely unrelated discussion elsewhere, I ran across The Kinsey Institute's Kinsey Sexuality Rating Scale - exactly what we were talking about:

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/ak-hhscale.html