Autor Thema: HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL  (Gelesen 26032 mal)

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #60 am: Februar 09, 2005, 01:04:40 Vormittag »
this scale means more people are bi sexual or homosexual?

TexJoachim

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #61 am: Februar 09, 2005, 01:51:15 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"
this scale means more people are bi sexual or homosexual?

No, it means that one's sexuality is in a constant flux.
:)

Greetz,

Tex

The Metal RN

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #62 am: Februar 09, 2005, 04:01:22 Nachmittag »
Yeah that is a really confusing graph, (and I do not mean for evilshell) especially since many do not read that explanation of the graph, just look at the pics, (no offense Mas, this has NOTHING to do with you, just a comment on how people manipulate with statistic and graphs). That graph could have been flipped upside down and meant the same, as the writers intended to use it, and people would come away with the opposite observation as you did.

evilshell

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #63 am: Februar 09, 2005, 09:07:46 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "The Metal RN"
Yeah that is a really confusing graph, (and I do not mean for evilshell) especially since many do not read that explanation of the graph, just look at the pics, (no offense Mas, this has NOTHING to do with you, just a comment on how people manipulate with statistic and graphs). That graph could have been flipped upside down and meant the same, as the writers intended to use it, and people would come away with the opposite observation as you did.

Yeah, that wasn't the clearest bit of a webpage I've ever seen....but I was just so happy to finally see that report (since we'd talked about it, but I couldn't remember who did it) that I just posted without explanation! Silly me  :lol2:

The Metal RN

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #64 am: Februar 10, 2005, 03:49:13 Vormittag »
Yeah and with the release of the movie Kinsey, I can't beleive that I could not remember any of the subjects he wrote about.

Elentie

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #65 am: Mai 24, 2005, 01:45:54 Vormittag »
I'm sort of bisexual. I'm somewhere between bisexual and lesbian...it's pretty complicated. :P

People always talk about how difficult times are for the homosexuals but they never talk about the situation for the bisexuals. It far worse. If you are bisexual you are not fully welcome in the heterosexual society because you like people of youre on gender but you are not totaly accepted in the gay society either because you like people of the opposite sex. Many people look at you as a person who can't deside if you want to be gay or straight. That is a pretty complicated situation. I don't say that all gay or straight people looke at bisexuals this way but some do and I think it is a problem. The bisexuals are pretty neglected in the modern society.

dorian jane

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #66 am: Mai 24, 2005, 02:51:21 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Elentie"
I'm sort of bisexual. I'm somewhere between bisexual and lesbian...it's pretty complicated. :P

People always talk about how difficult times are for the homosexuals but they never talk about the situation for the bisexuals. It far worse. If you are bisexual you are not fully welcome in the heterosexual society because you like people of youre on gender but you are not totaly accepted in the gay society either because you like people of the opposite sex. Many people look at you as a person who can't deside if you want to be gay or straight. That is a pretty complicated situation. I don't say that all gay or straight people looke at bisexuals this way but some do and I think it is a problem. The bisexuals are pretty neglected in the modern society.

Hehehe..i had a friend who lived in Hamburg but was South African originally..he was bisexual..you know what he loved to say?  "When you are straight you get to f..k with half of the world, when you are bi , you get to f..k with everybody" !!!  :lol:

Virvatuli

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #67 am: Mai 24, 2005, 09:49:20 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Elentie"

Hmh... I think it depends on persons ;)
At least I do not choose my friends by their sexual preferences, heck, even heteros go ;)
But anyways, I wouldn't even want to be a friend of some gay nor hetero who thinks I'm inferior to them, because I "can't make my mind"... Bullshit, I just share my love to everyone ;) (or was it to anyone? Can't seem to remember..)
And I dunno if the bisexuals are neglected... But perhaps those who try to be something they aren't? ;) At least here we had an era, where being bi was "in". It will settle down, I guess.

Elentie

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #68 am: Mai 24, 2005, 11:47:56 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"
Hehehe..i had a friend who lived in Hamburg but was South African originally..he was bisexual..you know what he loved to say?  "When you are straight you get to f..k with half of the world, when you are bi , you get to f..k with everybody" !!!  :lol:

*lol* Thats very true! I jused to say something like that to...

Virvatuli: I agree that it's different from person to person,
Yes, i wonder fot how long it will stay that way...it pretty interesting how sexuallity could be something to make the top of the "in list" or what you'd call it.  :wink:

Mas

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #69 am: Mai 28, 2005, 09:38:45 Nachmittag »
I think a lot of people dont understand bi sexuality, i dont shame about it but i am deffelently Bi Sexual.......... but that doesnt mean that i have sex with different persons!

There are lots of hetero people who have sex with other people, but i just love my lover and i should never have sex with someone else because i am a bi sexual.
The only difference is that i can fall in love at a woman or a man.

dorian jane

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #70 am: Mai 28, 2005, 11:56:27 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Mas"

The only difference is that i can fall in love at a woman or a man.

I would like to say that falling in love with someone doesn't always have to do with sex.
What if you fall in love with someone's mind? What if he/she belongs to the same sex as you do? Does it make you a homo? or a bi?

Metalmaiden

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #71 am: Mai 29, 2005, 03:00:18 Vormittag »
It depends on if you define the term broadly or narrowly.
For me when you say sexuality, ie. bi-, homo-, hetero-, I am looking at it  strictly as who I  am attracted to with thoughts of sexual feelings. I don't have to act on them (If I am with one person I don't have sex with others unless it is something that we both would want) but the natural interest is there.
You can fall in love with a mind of a  man or a woman but have no desire to be intimate with them in a sexual way. I don't think that would determine your sexuality.  And there are many different kinds of love.

Virvatuli

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #72 am: Mai 29, 2005, 10:50:40 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "dorian jane"

I would like to say that falling in love with someone doesn't always have to do with sex.
What if you fall in love with someone's mind? What if he/she belongs to the same sex as you do? Does it make you a homo? or a bi?

What if a 60 years old man falls in love with a childs mind? Is it still normal? After all, he loves the mind, that just happens to be in a childs body...

Got my point? ;) Minds don't just float all over the place. They belong to people.

(Different thing is, if someone fools you over the internet or something... but then you would love a lie)

dorian jane

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #73 am: Mai 29, 2005, 12:15:32 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Metalmaiden"
It depends on if you define the term broadly or narrowly.
For me when you say sexuality, ie. bi-, homo-, hetero-, I am looking at it  strictly as who I  am attracted to with thoughts of sexual feelings. I don't have to act on them (If I am with one person I don't have sex with others unless it is something that we both would want) but the natural interest is there.
You can fall in love with a mind of a  man or a woman but have no desire to be intimate with them in a sexual way. I don't think that would determine your sexuality.  And there are many different kinds of love.

Yeap, i think this gets the issue covered.

dorian jane

• Gast
HOMOSEXUAL-BI SEXUAL
« Antwort #74 am: Mai 29, 2005, 12:24:06 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"

What if a 60 years old man falls in love with a childs mind? Is it still normal? After all, he loves the mind, that just happens to be in a childs body...

This is , i believe, a completely different thing. Either you're talking of a man who wishes he was young again, or of someone really sick.

Zitat

Minds don't just float all over the place. They belong to people.

Yeah, but different minds belong to different people.