Autor Thema: Plans for Christmas/New year's Eve...  (Gelesen 9612 mal)

shadowman

• Gast
Plans for Christmas/New year's Eve...
« am: Dezember 17, 2004, 09:18:28 Nachmittag »
So what are everyones plans for the coming days ?
As for myself, not much metal included I'm afraid... :cry:

Gonna (have to) spend Christmas eve and Christmas day at my inlaws with the wife and kids.  :?
That would not be any problem if there were some other folks present but since my wife is an only child I am looking at another BORING evening slash day...
If anyone feels like checking in on the bleeding site at Christmas : by all means.
Would be a really nice distraction for me !  :D

Luckily New Year's Eve going to be a more exciting, gonna spend it at the Belgian Seaside with some really good friends and lots of Champagne/belgian beer !

Let the good times roll !!

Now if my darling wife could give me as a present that tiny hot flashy MP3 player 2005 would be one HELL OF A YEAR !!!

:banger2:

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #1 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 09:29:55 Nachmittag »
Plans for Christmas and New Year's Eve? The same as for any other day of the year: Absolutely none.
Did I say I love being a misanthropic single? If not, it was about time ;)

But seriously: A lot of work needs to be done until the middle of January and drinking or celebrating anything is just not in my schedule.

Forsaken

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 09:36:22 Nachmittag »
i donnu yet... i hope to be with someone................................... :oops:  :(

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 09:38:40 Nachmittag »
Oh AoP, I'm really jealous...
I hate christmas. And I would soo love to just live without it. Every year, except this year, I've tried and tried to avoid it. But mom always beats me up with it.
We're gonna spend the eve with my aunt, his husband and our cousins. Sigh.
But hey! You know the reason why I don't just run away? Because my mom, made sure that I would show up; she bought me a ticket to nightwish concert (after forever&kotipelto) (on 26.12) and said I'd only get it if I'd spend the christmas with them. Too clever  :roll:
New years eve... Well, many of my friends usually have parties at new years eve... Probably gonna just pick the best and go there and get some booze in to my veins again ;)

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 10:06:53 Nachmittag »
I am spending Christmas with my family as usual. It's not too bad although I am not a fan of Christmas either to put it like that.
New Year I'll spend with some friends.

TexJoachim

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 10:26:31 Nachmittag »
That's an easy one.

Christmas Eve: Family
First Day of Christmas: just me and my girlfriend
Second Day of Christmas: dito

New Year: no definite plans right now

Greetz,

Tex

evilshell

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 10:44:34 Nachmittag »
Bleh. Xmess day, driving to France with my husband and his dad (who doesn't like to speak German much, so he constantly speaks in Slovak only with my husband and speaks no English) to visit some friends of theirs. I've never met them, and I understand their Engilsh is rudimentary and they speak no German. The next day (I think) we're off to my father-in-law's house in Spain for the week.  Going to be a tough xmess this year, my husband's mother died at the end of September and we'll be burying her ashes at their house in Spain.

New Years will hopefully be better.

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 10:56:50 Nachmittag »
@Ambassador : no drinking in this period ? You are a tough guy !!
I couldn't withstand the temptation... :P

@Virvatuli (sorry for calling you Virva the other day :oops: ) Seems like someone's got you in the grip there. Mothers can be very clever right ?

@Evilshell : quite an international Christmas for you this year right ?
Look at it on the bright side : at least the weather in Spain beats this horryfying type of weather we are having right now in freezing Belgium... :(

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 11:21:44 Nachmittag »
Christmas with family, New Year's with friends...hopefully.

evilshell

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: Dezember 17, 2004, 11:32:29 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
@Evilshell : quite an international Christmas for you this year right ?
Look at it on the bright side : at least the weather in Spain beats this horryfying type of weather we are having right now in freezing Belgium... :(

We've got the weirdest weather in Switzerland. It had been freezing cold until today, when it suddenly became "warm" and rainy! It is still 6 degrees outside! Barcelona is supposed to be about 14/15 degrees during the day when we'll be there - I'll take that kind of weather instead!

LightBringer

• Gast
« Antwort #10 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 12:28:02 Vormittag »
Unfortunately i work during Christmass/New year's eve period  :(

K. Beckman

• Gast
« Antwort #11 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 08:03:57 Vormittag »
X-mas eve I'll be running around to my old folks and my girlfriend's folks. Funny? No! But I like the food though ;)

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #12 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 11:04:05 Vormittag »
Shadow, no need to say sorry... you couldn't know ;)
Yeah... The bad thing about this christmas also: there will be some who speak only swedish, and then they all will speak it. And then I have to speak it. And I hate it :O

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #13 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 11:29:52 Vormittag »
None really yet..hopefully will plan something as going out on a rock bar or something...

Mas

• Gast
« Antwort #14 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 01:30:38 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
Oh AoP, I'm really jealous...
I hate christmas. And I would soo love to just live without it. Every year, except this year, I've tried and tried to avoid it. But mom always beats me up with it.
We're gonna spend the eve with my aunt, his husband and our cousins. Sigh.
But hey! You know the reason why I don't just run away? Because my mom, made sure that I would show up; she bought me a ticket to nightwish concert (after forever&kotipelto) (on 26.12) and said I'd only get it if I'd spend the christmas with them. Too clever  :roll:
New years eve... Well, many of my friends usually have parties at new years eve... Probably gonna just pick the best and go there and get some booze in to my veins again ;)

Virvatuli i like your mom!!!!!!!!!!!! black mail!!!!!

:wink: