Autor Thema: what you all like to do when you bored?  (Gelesen 17606 mal)

Virvatuli

• Gast
what you all like to do when you bored?
« Antwort #30 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:18:23 Nachmittag »
The Metal RN, masturbation counted in the sex-part... But who would masturbate only when he's bored???! :)

The Metal RN

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:33:27 Nachmittag »
Not only when I am bored but any chance I get  :shock: :wink:

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 07:53:36 Nachmittag »
Hahaha I dont think that masturbation is something you do when you are bored...as well as any sexual act.
As for the feeling issue on sex, dude AoP....sex is a biological need. If I was  ot have sex only with women that I was in love with, I would be flipped out by now...

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 08:01:30 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "gargantouas"
Hahaha I dont think that masturbation is something you do when you are bored...as well as any sexual act.
As for the feeling issue on sex, dude AoP....sex is a biological need. If I was  ot have sex only with women that I was in love with, I would be flipped out by now...

Well, to satisfy the biological need, there's masturbation. Sex is more to me, which is why I prefer to share it with a woman who's presence I enjoy.

And beyond that (and sorry everyone, I know these words are harsh), I think one of those things which make a difference between human and animal is, that humans should be able to control their instincts - and not vice versa.

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 08:05:20 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AoP"
I think one of those things which make a difference between human and animal is, that humans should be able to control their instincts - and not vice versa.

I think this has to do with what each one of us prefers and sees this issue. Personally I prefer having sex than masturbate even if this means I will do it with someone I met just 2 hours ago in a bar...

Souleraser

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 08:08:00 Nachmittag »
It's hard to explain. I don't judge or have a bad opinion on someone who has a different idea on that topic. For me personally, it's rather a matter of self control and of being strict to myself, something which I feel is pretty necessary - for me and towards myself of course.

gargantouas

• Gast
« Antwort #36 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 08:12:46 Nachmittag »
Of course, I told you , it is the way you see things. I personally found out, through my life that sometimes we overestimate the feeling part....that is all.

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #37 am: Dezember 18, 2004, 11:25:58 Nachmittag »
Ehum, allow me interrupt this interesting back and forth by  providing a link if Forsaken gets bored again. But then I mean really bored...
I mean really REALLY bored.
Play this little game called 'hold that button'...

http://www.holdthebutton.com/

Tell me all about it in a few days...

:roll:

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 12:20:02 Vormittag »
okay. Me by myself wouldn't have sex with a _total_ stranger. I want to know something about her, and like her... But people are different and everyone does it in their own unique way ^^

Shadow, that's a bad one... I couldn't hold the button even for  one minute... Perhaps I'm just too active at this moment after a few... or a few more drinks. Okay okay, a lot of drinks by now...

Mas

• Gast
« Antwort #39 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 03:53:10 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "Virvatuli"
The Metal RN, masturbation counted in the sex-part... But who would masturbate only when he's bored???! :)

i do  :roll:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #40 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 06:19:41 Vormittag »
Zitat von: "shadowman"
Ehum, allow me interrupt this interesting back and forth by  providing a link if Forsaken gets bored again. But then I mean really bored...
I mean really REALLY bored.
Play this little game called 'hold that button'...

http://www.holdthebutton.com/

Tell me all about it in a few days...

:roll:

I get bored with Hold the Button after about 20 seconds.  I have to wonder how someone was able to hold it for six days.

Avricha

• Gast
« Antwort #41 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 12:20:22 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "AngelOfMusic"
I get bored with Hold the Button after about 20 seconds.  I have to wonder how someone was able to hold it for six days.

Pressed key / mouse and taped it, then probably left.

Anway, I never get bored either, I am usually quite busy, I only get apathetic.

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
« Antwort #42 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 04:35:06 Nachmittag »
Self control... mhhh, I used to be proud of my self control until not long ago. But to take up the comparison, I most often think animals are the by far better "humans" meaning the 'better' creatures... And so I think that instincts and emotions are very, very important and it is good to try listening to them and sometimes simply follow them. Enables a lot of good feelings, hehe. ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

shadowman

• Gast
« Antwort #43 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 06:22:49 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Avricha"

Hahahahaha ! You little cheat !

:D

Metalmaiden

• Gast
« Antwort #44 am: Dezember 19, 2004, 06:25:52 Nachmittag »
Zitat von: "Avricha"

Hahaha! That was my first thought! Get the duct tape!