Autor Thema: I think old Logo Style shoudl be brought back  (Gelesen 3394 mal)

MetalHeadMarc

• Gast
I think old Logo Style shoudl be brought back
« am: Januar 24, 2008, 05:44:17 Vormittag »
Since Blad is back now.  The next album's cover should have the logo from the original falconer album.  I wish there was as shirt with that logo on it.  I'd totally get one.  Any one agree that the older version of the logo was the best?

Horus-Nikopol

• Gast
Re: I think old Logo Style shoudl be brought back
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 24, 2008, 10:54:33 Vormittag »
I agree that the original logo looked better, but I don't think they're gonna change it back.

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 24, 2008, 06:18:56 Nachmittag »
As long as they don´t us the logo from "The Sceptre of Deception"  again, i´m ok. Don´t like that one at all.

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 25, 2008, 07:55:16 Vormittag »
I wish there was as shirt with that logo on it.  I'd totally get one.

Oh, there is! There is a shirt edition of the first self titled album! All with the cover image and the old logo! I tried to find a picture but couldn't find it now. It used to be on the metal blade site but it's sold out since quite a long time!
That's the ONLY shirt I don't have of this awesome band. I'd SO love to get one of those. Nobody on ebay is selling it. Well, seems like I gotta stick to my other four Falconer shirts (of which I should've bought more than one each, because I'm always wearing a Falconer shirt when performing with my band and due to the consequential washing they are bound to bleach out over the time).

Greetz
Prab

tirlith

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Januar 31, 2008, 07:42:25 Nachmittag »
Yeah. I saw some people wearing that shirt at their gig wacken´02... think i have a pic of one somewhere, don´t have a scan though. Would love to have that shirt myself!

terroxxx

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 23, 2008, 05:04:02 Nachmittag »
yea, i also like the first logo best! looks more like a beak... well well, the new one is good to! and the T-shirt looks great 2! except mine is getting pretty worn out, and they seem to be sold out as well=(

and if anyone have the old clothing for sale, pleas let med know! i'v seen the pictures on metalblade, and they rooooock!!