Autor Thema: Northwind  (Gelesen 4035 mal)

grym

• Gast
Northwind
« am: Mai 23, 2008, 10:38:38 Vormittag »
I just got it. Yeah, I know, i'm a bit late. I just wanted to say i fucking love you guys, and thank you so much for bringing back Mathias. If you let him go again i'm gonna hunt you down, Stefan.  :icon_wink:

Woooot.

:bangersmiley:

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
Re: Northwind
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 23, 2008, 05:50:05 Nachmittag »
I got my mom this album for Mother's Day (since she can't listen to mine while it's at school with me.)  She will NOT shut up about how much she likes the song "Waltz With the Dead."   :biggrin:

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 23, 2008, 08:59:41 Nachmittag »
@grym
well it's about time now that you get this album :) congrats! hope you enjoy the heck out of it!

@angel
wow, i can always just wonder that your mum is a metalhead too :D cool!

right now I'm listening to "night of infamy". it's been such a long time since I've heard "Kriss-era" Falconer! Although I sometimes listen to "Power".
The beginning of "night of infamy", after Kriss' sung intro, is just heavy and awesome. The "Sceptre" album has really strong and everlasting moments.
Wow, it's cool if you reexperience from while to while why you love a band so much :D

AngelOfMusic

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 27, 2008, 04:30:16 Vormittag »
I still fondly listen to Kriss-era Falconer.  Though I am deleriously happy that Mathias is once again their singer, I do appreciate Kriss' gravely baritone.  So I happily listen to those albums, in addition to going into a near-comatose state of joy listening to the Mathias albums. :)

Speaking of Kriss, is he doing any metal at all, lately?  Since he left Destiny, I haven't heard any more news of him.  It'd be a shame for the metal world to lose such a little-known talent.

Prab

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Mai 27, 2008, 07:29:42 Vormittag »
Yeah, does anybody know what's up with Kriss?

Falconer_Fan

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: Februar 09, 2009, 12:03:57 Nachmittag »
Northwind... I only remember one music from Northwind and I love that! PERJURY AND SANCTITY RULES!!!  :biggrin: