Autor Thema: Some God Damn Real Music  (Gelesen 5339 mal)

muchojackdaniels

• Gast
Some God Damn Real Music
« am: März 26, 2008, 09:27:16 Nachmittag »
After Slayers, I had not heard good music. Ill Nino really impressed me. I first heard Ill Nino while browsing on myspace. They are a Latin Rock band who just simply rock. Their latest album, Enigma, was released a few weeks ago, through Fontana. Check them out and let me know what you think. And if you like their music, buy their album. These guys are not mainstream and need your support.

illnino.imeem.com
www.illnino.com

A True Fan
Marty,
« Letzte Änderung: März 26, 2008, 09:41:40 Nachmittag von muchojackdaniels »

Offline Odin

• Allfather
  • Glorious Metalhead
    • http://www.4metal.net
Re: Some God Damn Real Music
« Antwort #1 am: März 27, 2008, 10:19:10 Nachmittag »
Hm, haven't checked out their music so far, but they are well promoted to the media over here.

Although, I have to say, I think SLAYER to be generally overrated. ;)
God of Wisdom, God of War
Inspiration, Madness, Anger
The Wanderer among mortals
Bringer of eternal victory

abrocks22

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 02, 2008, 08:04:23 Nachmittag »
i think slayer is a great band!  :bangersmiley:

Virvatuli

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 03, 2008, 01:55:09 Nachmittag »
I completely agree with Odin there... Slayer is quite overrated, and especially their live gigs... They were the main act of Tuska this year, having 90 minutes of playtime, and... Well, there is absolutely nothing positive to say about that gig, except perhaps that it was better than one of Britney's. Like many other old bands, they just came on stage, started playing, said thank you and... That was it. Though, there were like 4-5 times when all of them just disappeared from the stage for a few minutes and then came back... and started playing. One of the most boring gigs I've ever seen. (Oops, I guess I wasn't gonna complain THAT much... krhm...)

About Ill Nino, I guess I need to check them out since all that name reminds me about is a very bad gregorian boy band here in Finland... x)

JoS

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 03, 2008, 06:37:17 Nachmittag »
Slayer ain't that bad but surely overrated. The same as Ill Nino ;)